Chris McDonough wrote:
>> If so, what needs to happen for methodName to work?
>> (I might be able to get the time to do any work that needs doing...)
> The task involves answering that question, I don't know.

Okay, so I've done a:

...that provides a base class for a normal BFG view class that provides
multi-method XML-RPC support.

This feels like the way to go for me. As a side benefit, it means you
can unit test your XML-RPC methods without having to marshal and
de-marshal stuff in tests.

If you like, can you merge to trunk and release? (I'm happy to do the
merge and release prep if you prefer, just gimme a prod)