Chris McDonough wrote:
> ... in the test setup.  If so, you actually need to do:
>
> config.scan('mypackage')
>
> .. where mypackage is the name of the Python package holding the
> application you're trying to test.

That won't help, since the ViewIntegrationTests linked to my Alex still
call the view directly, which won't trigger any of the stuff that
venusian does, or any imperative configuration, or even anything
configured via zcml unless `my_view` happens to render its own template
inside the body of the function, which I'd guess most views avoid doing
as it makes them harder to unit test...

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk