Gustavo Narea <m...@gustavonarea.net> added the comment:

Hello, Vince.

Thank you very much for reporting this and offering a patch.

We need tests before applying this patch though. If you could write them/it,
that'd be great as I could release a
new version of the plugin immediately. If not, I'm afraid we'll have to wait
until I have some spare time next
weekend.

I'm particularly in the tests because I haven't used dynamic relationship
loaders before and according to the
documentation "eager/lazy loading options cannot be used in conjunction dynamic
relationships". So I'm not sure
if what we need is the following instead (i.e., do nothing when it's dynamic):

===
query = self.dbsession.query(self.children_class)
relation = getattr(self.children_class, self.translations['sections'])

if relation.property.lazy != "dynamic":
    query.options(eagerload(relation))
===

Cheers.