Hi All,

I asked previously whether there was any way to make views non-public by
default. The answer was no.

So, I was wondering, if I came up with a patch, would it get applied?
I was thinking of adding a method to the configurator, something like:

Would it need a zcml variant too?

Implementation-wise, I'd look for the lowest point in the stack where a
permission comes through as None and interject the specified default
there. I'm hoping that won't be much of a change.

What's the feeling on this? Any pointers as to where the relevant tests
and code would be?

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk