On Tue, 2010-08-03 at 13:22 -0400, Arkady wrote:
> Sorry to bug you, but even the new version of the website is lacking:
> Shouldn't there be a big Download button somewhere on the front page?

No download link is required really.  Supervisor is meant to be
installed primarily like any other Python program, via "easy_install" as
described in the docs.  If you're uncomfortable with that method of
installation, there are alternative installation methods described in
the docs (which, as you noted, one of which was broken, but isn't
anymore, thanks; http://supervisord.org/dist now works).

I rely on distribution packagers to perform alternative packaging for
specific platforms.  In particular, I don't want to be in the business
of providing some cross-platform tarball that tries to install itself on
arbitrary UNIX platforms.  I don't have the bandwidth to maintain such a