Hey all, I'm new to the Python world and was happy to find such a great
framework for authentication and authorization. I used the quickstart plugin
and was up and running without any difficulty.

Writing functional tests for our Pylons app has proven to be a challenge. I
decided to start by forging/bypassing the authentication with the help
of repoze.who.plugins.testutil. Looking at the instructions at
http://code.gustavonarea.net/repoze.who-testutil/HowTo/Reconfiguring.html,
they don't seem to be written with the quickstart plugin in mind.

My configuration consists of this in the middleware.py:

app = add_auth(app)

Which loads this add_auth function:

def add_auth(app):
    return setup_sql_auth(app, User, Group, Permission, Session,
        login_url = '/login',
        login_handler = '/authenticate',
        post_login_url = '/dashboard',
        logout_handler = '/logout',