Hello, Wojtek.

I've had a quick look at the "auth_repozepylons" template in Shabti and I
think I've found the problem.

The test case TestController doesn't seem to be setting "skip_authentication".
Can you please modify it to make it look like this:
"""
class TestController(TestModel):

    # Protected areas should be tested with authentication disabled:
    application_under_test = 'main'

    def __init__(self, *args, **kwargs):
        conf_dir = config['here']
        wsgiapp = loadapp('config:test.ini#%s' % self.application_under_test,
                          relative_to=conf_dir)
        self.app = TestApp(wsgiapp)
        url._push_object(URLGenerator(config['routes.map'], environ))
        TestCase.__init__(self, *args, **kwargs)
"""

Then go to tests/functional/test_auth_login.py and add the
application_under_test attribute to TestLoginController, like this:
"""
class TestLoginController(TestController):
    application_under_test = 'main_without_authn'

"""

Does it work now? If so, can you please report the bug on
https://bitbucket.org/gjhiggins/shabti/issues?status=new

Cheers.

 - Gustavo.