On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 6:47 AM, Tim Knapp <duf...@kokorice.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to setup a zope.testbrowser test in repoze.bfg and although
> there are success stories with nose and GAE I can't work out how to do
> this with the zodb. How would one go about setting up a testfixture for
> zodb using zope.testing (or whatever else could potentially do this)?
>
> Thanks,
> Tim

Hi Tim,

I'm also new to testing with repoze.bfg and recently had the same
doubt. With DummyModel in repoze.testing I could create easily the
fixtures resembling the object graph of my real application.
http://docs.repoze.org/bfg/current/api/testing.html#repoze.bfg.testing.DummyModel

There are some examples of DummyModel usage in KARL:
http://osi.agendaless.com/bfgsvn/karl/trunk/karl/testing.py

Nose, using test functions mainly, is enough for me:
http://somethingaboutorange.com/mrl/projects/nose/0.11.2/writing_tests.html#test-functions

Cheers,

--
Danny Navarro  |  http://dannynavarro.net