I would. I don't have any formal qualifications but have worked in the book
business, taught, and can write very well. I also have experience with
Django, Zope 3, Pylons, TG, and repoze.bfg, and have read the major books on
most of them so I might be good for perspective. Won't be at all offended if
you prefer a real editor though!

iain
(email iaindun...@telus.net if interested in talking