New submission from Brian Sutherland <br...@vanguardistas.net>:

Looking here it seems obvious that tokens is meant to be passed as a list/tuple:
    http://bitbucket.org/ianb/paste/src/4f5cfde87603/paste/auth/auth_tkt.py

However the auth_tkt plugin passes it as a string. The resulting cookie is
obviously wrong:

auth_tkt="5a7c66804ce862df5810ac6d92ce83664cf50461%40%40brian!R,o,o,t!"

I find it hard to believe that this bug was at large for such a long time. So,
perhaps there's a reason for the current behavior? If so,
please let me know, otherwise I'll commit the attached patch to fix this.

messages: 463
nosy: jinty
priority: bug
status: unread
title: repoze.who's auth_tkt plugin gives paste a string list of tokens
topic: repoze.who