Hi,

The genshi text template language doesn't seem to work at all with
chameleon.genshi:

    http://genshi.edgewall.org/wiki/Documentation/text-templates.html

In fact it seems that chameleon.genshi.template.GenshiTextTemplate
cannot do anything more than string substitution. Am I missing
something obvious?

I've attached a test that I would have expected to have worked, should I
commit that?

--
Brian Sutherland
import unittest

class TestExplicitDoctypes(unittest.TestCase):

    def test_for(self):
        from chameleon.genshi.template import GenshiTextTemplate
        template = u"{% for item in foo %}* xxx\n{% end %}"
        t = GenshiTextTemplate(template)
        self.assertEqual(t(foo=[1, 2]), "* xxx\n* xxx\n")

def test_suite():
    import sys
    return unittest.findTestCases(sys.modules[__name__])