Hi Chris,

I see that the repository mirrors for the different DVCS:
git.repoze.org, bzr.repoze.bfg, hg.repoze.org are no longer
maintained. The viewcvs also looks down, I don't remember the exact
url though.

I personally don't have a strong need for the mirrors, I only miss the
commit feeds for certain packages that I was getting from
bzr.repoze.org and also a nicer web interface to read code.

What are the plans for repoze.org SVN? Are you thinking about moving
them to github, too? Are there any plans to migrate them to another
DVCS?

Cheers,

--
Danny Navarro  |  http://dannynavarro.net