After working with git / Github on the Pylons project, we have decided
to move the "active" / "supported" repoze.* projects over to Github,
under a new organization:

 https://github.com/repoze

At this point, the following packages have been migrated to the Pylons
project:

- - [X] colander

- - [X] deform

- - [X] peppercorn

- - [X] translationstring

- - [X] venusian

And we are in the process of moving these projects (those marked with a
slash are in progress):

- - [X] repoze.accelerator

- - [X] repoze.browserid

- - [X] repoze.catalog

- - [X] repoze.component

- - [X] repoze.configuration

- - [X] repoze.debug

- - [/] repoze.errorlog

- - [/] repoze.folder

- - [/] repoze.lemonade

- - [/] repoze.lru

- - [/] repoze.mailin

- - [/] repoze.profile

- - [/] repoze.retry

- - [/] repoze.sendmail

- - [/] repoze.sphinx.autointerface

- - [/] repoze.tm2

- - [/] repoze.who

- - [X] repoze.workflow

- - [X] repoze.zcml

- - [X] repoze.zodbconn

We have chosen to leave "dormant" projects in SVN for the indefinite
future..  Please let us know if there is an existing 'repoze.*' project
which you think needs to be migrated:

As each project moves, we are deleting the trunk and any branches in
SVN, leaving behind a README pointing to the new Github repository.  The
new repositoris will contain migrated tags and "significant" branches,
as well as the trunk.

For contributor agreements, we are adopting the pattern we uses for the
Pylons / Pyramid code on Github:  contributors "sign" the agreement via
the commit in which they add themselves to the list of signers of the
agreement, maintained in the repository as 'CONTRIBUTORS.txt'.

In order to bootstrap the new reopsitories, contributors who wish to
continue contributing to one of the migrated repositories need to fork
the repository of interest, and then add themselves to the signers in
CONTRIBUTORS.txt.  They should then submit a "pull request" for their fork.

Tres.
- --