New submission from Marcin <erg...@gmail.com>:

in repoze.sendmail  delivery.py we have:
line 90:
messageid = message['Message-Id:'] = self.newMessageId()
which generates message id with double colon - also messageID itself is
generated incorrectly (as reported to me by wiggy) those messages sometimes get
flagged as spam by spamassasin.
Pythons email.utils module is already used by repoze.sendmail, so maybe it would
be good to use its method to generate message id and use  make_msgid() it
supplies?

messageid = message['Message-Id'] = make_msgid()
seems to fix the issue for me

assignedto: chrism
messages: 484
nosy: chrism, ergo
priority: bug
status: unread
title: repoze.sendmail is creating message ID in incorrectly