Hi,

Has anyone had any success configuring logging through the main INI file with bfg under mod_wsgi? I keep getting 'No handlers could be found for logger "myapp.mymodule"' messages in apache log file. When i run the app with paster, my INI logging config is taken into account and when I configure logging programmatically, I do get log messages into the apache log file. It looks like the INI logging config is not taken into account under mod_wsgi. I remember getting that working under Pylons and as far as I understand this stuff is handled by Paste Deploy, so I don't see why it wouldn't work with bfg. I can always stick to programmatic configuration, but I thought I'd ask in case i'm missing something...

Thanks,
Alex