Hi All,

Apologies for the cross post, which is the "right" list for deform?

I see deform.widget.RichTextWidget but only in the context of colander.String in the schema.

What's the best way to only allow a certain subset of html tags and zero javascript to be used? I don't see anything in deform.widget.RichTextWidget or colander.String that provides for this.
Has anyone implemented this for deform/colander in another package?

Related: what the "right" way to handle such a field which strips out bad html and/or fixes it without actually raising a validation error?
Would that be a new field type or is there some other way I should do this?

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk