Hi all,

I came across a strange problem, when my Python app using
repoze.who works on Apache and mod_wsgi but stops working
when running on Apache mod_uwsgi --> uwsgi. (by not working
I mean that repoze.who seemed to be completely by-passed).

Which I later realized was caused by a condition in repoze.who
middleware:
       if self.remote_user_key in environ:
           # act as a pass through if REMOTE_USER (or whatever) is
           # already set
           return self.app(environ, start_response)
and the fact that mod_uwsgi always sets REMOTE_USER.

When asking on uWSGI list I got this response:
http://lists.unbit.it/pipermail/uwsgi/2011-October/002780.html

so I am asking here if there are any thoughts on this?

Best regards,
Petr