Hello, Kris.

Sorry for the delay, I'm now back from holiday.

On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 1:03 AM, Kris Reeves <myn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't actually want to change repoze, other than to make
> thequickstart *play nicely with others*. It currently *overwrites*
> thecontents of the mdproviders variable rather than add to it. While
> therest of repoze supports multiple mdproviders just fine, there's no
> wayto take advantage of that when one of the plugins takes it all
> foritself :)

repoze.what-quickstart does not override the "mdproviders":
https://github.com/repoze/repoze.what-quickstart/blob/master/repoze/what/plugins/quickstart/__init__.py#L300

If you want to use more repoze.who meta-data providers, you can pass
them to setup_sql_auth(). See:
http://what.repoze.org/docs/plugins/quickstart/index.html#repoze.what.plugins.quickstart.setup_sql_auth

For example:
    additional_mdproviders = [("foo", Bar())]
    wsgi_app = setup_sql_auth(app, ..., mdproviders=additional_mdproviders, ...)

HTH,
--
Gustavo Narea.
Aspiring Software Craftsman.