Hello, Kris.

On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 1:42 AM, Kris Reeves <myn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyway, it's a moot point because repoze.what overrides the groups and
> permissions dictionaries in the environment, and since mdproviders is
> a dictionary there is no real guarantee of the order the mdproviders
> are run in. If my mdprovider runs first, it adds to the environment
> and then repoze.what writes over my data. If my mdprovider runs last,
> there's no issue. I considered exploiting hashes to make this happen
> but in the end decided I wanted a clean solution ;)

mdproviders isn't a dictionary. It's a sequence of 2-item tuples like:

[("foo", FooPlugin()), ("bar", BarPlugin()), ("baz", BazPlugin())]

If you add a metadata provider plugin to setup_sql_auth(), it'll be
run after repoze.what's, which should solve your problem.

> I apologize for misspeaking last message, it had been a while and I
> needed to refamiliarize myself with the situation. Also it appears
> that I have addressed the subject incorrectly :)

That's OK! =)

Hope you'll get it to work now,
--
Gustavo Narea.