Hi Tres,

I actually thought of doing that, however because the docs of repoze.what
(not r.who) specified that they were looking for that plugin I included it
in this package.

However I also think you are right, I'll look into splitting it between
today and tomorrow and keep you posted.

Thanks for your interest!

Arturo Sevilla