January 2005

Welcome to "The Book Coach Says..."
Writing/Publishing/Promoting Your Books and Web Sites
Judy Cullins
www.bookcoaching.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

*In This Issue...
Feature: Realize your Book Dream in 2005
Upcoming Small Group Coaching

===FEATURE: REALIZE YOUR BOOK DREAM IN 2005!===
Judy Cullins Â2005 All Rights Reserved.

If you haven't realized the book success you wanted last year, here's a way
to reap the harvest with 86% improvement!

Use the power of visualization.

When you see, hear, and feel your book project already manifested through
specific outcomes, you'll be in the 86% success group. It's far easier to
perceive specific outcomes as true when visualizing them as they already
happened.
Claim your dream as true now in specific outcomes.

This outcome, "I see myself signing autographed copies" is far more powerful
than "I will autograph copies when my book is done." It's always easier to
look back on what led to your success than look down than long road ahead to a
doubtful success because it's so far in the future.

If you're like me and are willing to be 86% successful or more, you'll want
to use my âBook Dream Mental Rehearsal 5-Step System" below.  I've used it
for
all my projects including writing compelling copy for my Web site home page
and Online marketing through free articles..

Last January I applied this system to write two new books: "Targeted Web
Traffic = High Sales" and "How to Market your Business to Top Web
Sites--Step-by-Step." In two months I created two saleable books that are
helping thousands
realize their book and business dreams.

For the rest of this article email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

===OPPORTUNITIES===

SMALL BOOK ACHIEVER GROUP COACHING

If 2005 is the year to get your book born, contact me via email at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or visit my web site at
http://bookcoaching.com/teleclasses.shtml
to get the lowdown on the upcoming Book Achievers small coaching group to meet
6 Tuesdays from 5-6PM Pacific Time on Jan 18, Feb. 1, Feb 15, March 1, March
22, and April 5, 2005.

When you attend my "Book Achievers" 6 session group coaching, choose
one-on-one with me two times a month, or connect with me for a half-hour
introductory
session, you can get answers to these questions.

-What is my book's purpose?
-Where am I now with my book project?
-How can I write each chapter fast?
-What selling points do I need to know as I write the book?
-Where do I want to be with my book project?
-What chapters do I want?
-How can I write a great-selling book?

====WHY VISIT JUDY'S WEB SITE?====

GET ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS!
http://bookcoaching.com/Q-and-A.shtml
Here you will find all the top questions people ask me about books,
publicity, promotion, and marketing.

Q. How can I get clarity on my message and its value to readers?
Q. What are the first steps in writing a great-selling book?
Q. How can I shorten my learning curve and finish my book?
Q. What is the best way to publish?
Q. How can I know if my book will sell before I invest time and money into
it?

And More! If you don't find your find your question answered there, just
email [EMAIL PROTECTED] and I'll add it with a sparkling and useful answer.

===WANT TO UPLEVEL YOUR BUSINESS MARKETING THIS YEAR?===

Dear Business Marketing Achievers to Be â do you want to boost your business
to its highest â to bring more clients and consistent monthly income? I am
excited! Sandra Schrift, speaking coach, and myself book and internet marketing
coach, and I are launching a 5-hour program in 5 telephone meetings to help you
up power up your signature file, create your defining statement, write a
sales letter for your book or service, write articles to promote your Web site,
create a talk to attract new business, write an ezine, and write a short print
or eBook.

Mark your calendar with these five dates: Jan 19, Feb. 2, 16 and March 2, 16
from 5-6pm pst / 8-9pm est. We are looking for a maximum of 12 committed
people who are ready to be part of an interactive small group coaching
experience.
Learn from each other as well as Coaches Judy an Sandra on how to use writing
and speaking to promote your business. Interested? For details and
registration: http://www.bookcoaching.com/teleclasses.sthml or
http://www.schrift.com/group_coaching.htm.

===ABOUT THE AUTHOR===

Judy Cullins, M.A., helps emerging and published authors get their unique,
useful message out, become well known in their field, and make consistent
monthly income higher than they imagine.

Copyright 2001-2005. This content may be reprinted or forwarded in full with
author's name and contact numbers.
===============
Judy Cullins, 20-year Book and Internet Marketing Coach with small business
people who want to make a difference in people's lives, build their credibility
and clients, and make a consistent life-long income. Author of 10 eBooks
including "Write your eBook Fast," "How to Market your Business on the
Internet,"
and "Create your Web Site With Marketing Pizzazz," she offers free help
through her 2 monthly ezines, "The Book Coach Says..." and "Business Tip of the
Month" at http://www.bookcoaching.com/opt-in.shtml and over 155 free articles.
Email her at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/AZzolB/TM