Title: Nascar Gear - The Essentials for a Day at the Race Track
Authors: Susan Daniel and Debbie Overstreet
Word count: 170; 65 characters per line
Contact e-mail: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Category: Sports & Recreation
Autoresponder: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Author URL: http://reprintarticles.com/Debbie_and_Susan.php
Terms for reprint:
1. You must publish the article AS IS. Do not modify, alter or edit it.
2. The author's resource box must accompany the article at all times.
3. The link/s must be active or clickable.
4. Notifying the author is not required, but doing so is appreciated.
This article is distributed as part of the ReprintArticles.com
Featured Author service at http://reprintarticles.com/featuredauthor.php
Nascar Gear - The Essentials for a Day at the Race Track
by Debbie Ovestreet and Susan Daniel
Real Nascar fans attend at least one race a year. To make the
racing experience a fun one, there are certain items you will
need to take along with you. The following is a list of the
1. Nascar Apparel. Everything from t-shirts to jackets to caps
2. Food and Drink. Plan on taking sandwiches, drinks, chips,
cookies, and peanuts.
3. Cooler. Gotta have a place to keep your grub! But be sure and
use a smaller sized cooler.
4. Scanner, camera, binoculars. A scanner keeps you in on the
action, and the others help you see and record the action.
5. Money. You may need new apparel items or food/drink items.
6. Tickets. Don't forget them!
7. Sunscreen. Depending on the time of year and which side of the
track you are on, sunscreen is a must.
8. Cushion. Those metal seats can get very hard during a
9. Sunglasses. Keep the glare away, plus you look cool.
10. Rain gear. You never know...
Copyright © 2005 Susan Daniel and Debbie Overstreet
About Susan and Debbie: Susan and Debbie are internet marketers.
You can review more articles on Nascar racing and also find the
perfect caps and other gear to go racing by visiting
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND WHILE USING ARTICLES POSTED ON THE GROUP:
1. Print the article in its entirety. Don't make any changes in the article .
2. Print the resource box with all articles in their entirety.
3. Send the Author a copy of the reprinted article or the URL
where the articles was posted.
Anything short of following these three rules is a violation
of the Authors Copyright.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: