Title: Sunglasses -- The Benefits of Wearing Shades
Authors: Susan Daniel and Debbie Overstreet
Word count: 217; 65 characters per line
Contact e-mail: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Category: Beauty and Fashion
Autoresponder: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Author URL: http://reprintarticles.com/Debbie_and_Susan.php
Terms for reprint:
1. You must publish the article AS IS. Do not modify, alter or edit it.
2. The author's resource box must accompany the article at all times.
3. The link/s must be active or clickable.
4. Notifying the author is not required, but doing so is appreciated.
This article is distributed as part of the ReprintArticles.com
Featured Author service at http://reprintarticles.com/featuredauthor.php
Sunglasses -- The Benefits of Wearing Shades
by Debbie Overstreet and Susan Daniel
You can find many styles of sunglasses in stores today. These
styles include everything from fashionably chic to practical and
functional to groovy and retro. While looking stylish is one
reason to wear sunglasses, there are many other benefits as well.
1. To keep the sun out of your eyes. The lenses should be large
enough to actually protect your eyes from the sun.
2. To cut down on glare. Polarized sunglasses help to cut down on
glare and make things much clearer.
3. To help prevent cataracts. A pair of sunglasses with a high UV
protection factor are recommended.
4. To keep other people from recognizing you. Hollywood stars
use sunglasses in this way quite often.
5. To hide the fact that you`ve been crying. The darker the
lenses of your sunglasses, the better for this purpose.
6. To spice up an outfit. Sunglasses come in many colors and
styles so that you can accessorize nicely with any ensemble.
7. To keep the wind out of your eyes. This is especially helpful
while riding a motorcycle.
8. To protect your eyes while playing sports. Be sure to have
sunglasses with impact-resistant lenses.
9. To accentuate your looks. Your facial shape can drive which
shape of sunglasses look best on you.
10. To look cool! Enough said!
Copyright © 2005 Susan Daniel and Debbie Overstreet
About Susan and Debbie: Susan and Debbie are internet marketers.
You can review more articles on sunglasses and also find the
perfect pair of sunglasses for your needs by visiting
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND WHILE USING ARTICLES POSTED ON THE GROUP:
1. Print the article in its entirety. Don't make any changes in the article .
2. Print the resource box with all articles in their entirety.
3. Send the Author a copy of the reprinted article or the URL
where the articles was posted.
Anything short of following these three rules is a violation
of the Authors Copyright.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: