Title: Are You Part of the Wake Up Crew?
Author: Keith Varnum
Word count: 1,287; 65 characters per line
Contact e-mail: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Categories: Career & Personal Development, Education, Environment,
       Essays, Health & Fitness, Lifestyle, Religion & Spirituality,
       Self-Help & How-To's, Society & Culture
Autoresponder: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Article URL: http://reprintarticles.com/are_you_part_of_the_wake_up_crew.php
Author URL: http://reprintarticles.com/Keith_Varnum.php

Terms for reprint:
1. You must publish the article AS IS. Do not modify, alter or edit it.
2. The author's resource box must accompany the article at all times.
3. The link/s must be active or clickable.
4. Notifying the author is not required, but doing so is appreciated.

This article is distributed as part of the ReprintArticles.com
Featured Author service at http://reprintarticles.com/featuredauthor.php

Are You Part of the Wake Up Crew?
by Keith Varnum

Many people living on the planet right now have volunteered to
accept the opportunity to play teaching, healing, inspirational
and leadership roles during this current planetary transformation.
These assignments have been accepted by the individual's soul
prior to birth. Most folks have a kind of amnesia concerning
these agreements. The energy fields of natural Power Spots have
the capacity to awaken an individual to their destiny agreement
-- to stimulate recognition of their deeper purpose in living.

Connect with Your Destiny

Power Spots in Nature have unique energetic characteristics and
qualities to assist people in their mental, emotional, physical
and spiritual development -- and thereby enable them to fulfill
their life purpose. Such places express an irresistible spiritual
magnetism on the hearts and souls of the people who resonate with
them. These sites have a magical ability to lift the human soul
above the problems of daily existence into an awareness of the
Great Spirit and our specific connection to The Grand Plan.

Stalk Power Spots

Power Spots play a very potent role in the quest for one's Self.
A Power Place is anywhere you feel centered, grounded and
connected with Primal Life Force. Power Spots can be geographical
locations, a positioning in a room full of people, or a precise
moment in time when it is most advantageous to act. Designating a
certain place and time as a focus of strength is ultimately a
subjective, individual act of empowerment.

Boost Your Aliveness

Being grounded and connected makes us feel more safe and centered.
The safer we feel, the more courageous, able and willing we are
to perceive the truth of what is so. The more accurately we
perceive the world around us, the better we deal with things in
our life. The better we handle our world, the more fun it is to
be present. The more consciously we show up, the more alive we
feel. The more vibrant we feel, the more awake we want to be. The
more awake we are, the more accurately we see what's really going
on, the better we deal with life, the more exciting and
exhilarating it is to be conscious. This spontaneous process
quickly snowballs in a wonderful direction of waking up fully to
our natural wisdom.

Uncover Your Essential Self

You can use the natural physical world to reveal the true
workings going on underneath the surface appearance of all form.
In Nature the deceit of Illusion is exposed, and you glimpse the
core reality within the outer physical shell. The inter-dimensional
veils between the visible and invisible worlds are gossamer-thin
in the silent, timeless spaces of Wilderness, permitting easy
access to other dimensions of life.

Nature offers a safe, nurturing environment for deep introspection,
self-discovery and soul retrieval. Clear intention to awaken --
combined with the isolation and solitude of a place of timeless
harmony, balance and tranquility -- stimulates a dynamic,
alchemical odyssey. When you delve deeply into your relationship
with the Earth and your God, you let the Land teach you greater
intimacy, clarity and personal integrity.

Free from the confining shackles of the modern world, you uncover
a new vision of your life. You learn to trust the physical
universe to fully support you as you follow your own unique path.
You find your way back to your heart and soul, and reclaim the
strength and clarity to stand in your personal truth.

Seeing the Secrets of Life

"Seeing" life reveals its secrets. When you "see" beneath the
surface appearance of events -- instead of simply "looking" at the
outer presentation, you tap into the realm of true wisdom. The
same essential dynamic of unfolding moves through every aspect of
life -- natural and human. You see the same patterns of ebb and
flow, catalyst and change, destruction and transformation, in the
sphere of sexuality and spirituality, science and emotion,
thunderstorms and arguments.

As you begin to perceive the similar recurring patterns of energy
flowing through all life behind-the-scenes, you begin to experience
"the river running through it all." When you get still enough
inside -- mentally and emotionally, you can feel the common thread
of spiral movement that flows through all life and gives animation
to all things. You get a very tangible sense of how all creation
operates. One who has mastered life is one who has mastered the
way life flows. Nature is our best teacher of the way life plays.

Break on through to the Other Side

Breakthrough and transformation can come through an intuitive,
respectful reunion with Wilderness. You experience a palpable
time warp between the everyday world and the timeless soul oasis
of the lost Wildness. The Ancients Ones, alive in the vibrations
of the Land, call to you to meet and play with your extended
family of kindred spirits. You absorb the wisdom of knurled trees
and majestic, ancient temples of dark moss forests. You cleanse
and purify your body and soul in clear, spring-fed pools. You
hike though a rainbow. You soar with hawks upwards into the
clouds to a new appreciation of the infinite scope of your spirit.
You hear your inner voice speaking to you in the whisper of the
wind and the howl of a timber wolf. "You" disappear into the
expansive night sky.

You can lose your "self" in the mystery and magic of ageless
vortexes guarded by ancient forests. You can find your "Self" in
the raucous rambling of untamed creeks and canyons. Hidden behind
the grandeur of serrated, jewel-toned cliffs; the awesome, wild
beauty of graceful trees; and the serene sound of rushing mountain
streams lies the living consciousness of Gaia, the Greek Goddess
of the Earth. These transformational treasures are ready to
rejuvenate your body and spirit.

Walk the Way of the Warrior

The Nature Warrior walks the path that matters most, the path of
spiritual purpose -- the journey that leads us Home. Spirit
Warriors live their passion, speak the divine truth, create love
with heart, and build karmic freedom portals with each footstep.
The Wilderness pilgrimage is a cosmic journey into your own soul,
into the depths of your own knowing through its natural reflection
in the world around you. You explore the fluid, flexible nature of
the physical universe. Guided by the precise, practical mirror of
the outer natural world, you open to loving without fear and
enjoying without judgment. In Nature you tap unexpected new sources
of strength, joy, ecstasy and inner peace.

Play a Bigger Game

Expand your playfield. This Earth-Human connection can be a
two-way street. Natural Power Spots are particular geographic
locations where a unique energetic dynamic allows for a mutually
beneficial relationship between the planet and humans. People are
served by the dynamic energies radiating from the sites. And, in
the same manner, the presence of Earth healers at Power Spots
transmit an essence of love, strength and gratitude to the planet.
This deep appreciation sparks waves of vital energy that stimulates
the planet's entire energy field, and becomes a deliberate practice
of planetary acupuncture. With pure conscious intention, a human
being with a loving heart functions as an acupuncture needle to
move stuck energy of the Earth.

Renew Yourself and the Planet

This sharing of human chi builds a bridge to a new paradigm and
re-kindles conscious awareness in the lost relationship between
the planet and its human inhabitants. Combined with other folks
with the same unifying intention, you can seed a future of
cooperation, community and co-creation between all forms of life
-- planetary, animal, elemental, human and divine. Merging with
Nature you learn how to become an active player in healing your
own spirit while at the same time healing the body and soul of
the planet.

Copyright  2005 Keith Varnum

About Keith: Keith Varnum shares his practical approach to
transformation as an author, radio host and "Dream Workshops"
facilitator. Keith helps people get love, money, health and
spirit with his free Prosperity Ezine, free Empowerment CD and
free Coaching at www.TheDream.com.

List of articles by Keith Varnum: [EMAIL PROTECTED]