Title: Call of the Wild
Author: Keith Varnum
Word count: 830; 65 characters per line
Contact e-mail: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Categories: Essays, Health & Fitness, Lifestyle, Religion &
       Spirituality, Self-Help & How-To's
Autoresponder: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Article URL: http://reprintarticles.com/call_of_the_wild.php
Author URL: http://reprintarticles.com/Keith_Varnum.php

Terms for reprint:
1. You must publish the article AS IS. Do not modify, alter or edit it.
2. The author's resource box must accompany the article at all times.
3. The link/s must be active or clickable.
4. Notifying the author is not required, but doing so is appreciated.

This article is distributed as part of the ReprintArticles.com
Featured Author service at http://reprintarticles.com/featuredauthor.php

Call of the Wild
by Keith Varnum

When a feather falls at your feet, it means you are to travel on
wings of curiosity. Don't be afraid of strange lands or a
language you don't understand. The feather means freedom. Why
else do you think the bird gave it to you?

-- Poet Nancy Wood on Native American Wisdom

You come upon a snake in your path while ambling through the
desert. What is the appearance of this snake saying about your
life? You watch a hawk gliding back and forth, skimming above the
tops of bushes. Finally locating a thermal current, she
effortlessly rides the uplifting air higher and higher until she
disappears from view. How can the medicine -- the message -- of
this hawk help make your life easier?

You find bugs in your house. What communication are the insects
trying to give you? A tree falls blocking your pathway through
the woods. What does this "sign" tell you about the development
of your professional life?

Wild Things...They Make Your Heart Sing!

The Call of the Wild soothes the soul. Nature provides "medicine"
for the spirit. Similar to the helpful guidance practices of
astrology and numerology, Nature provides direction and comfort
for people who are temporarily out of touch with their own
intuition -- their direct knowing. As a living guidance system,
Nature does more than illuminate your way through life. Nature
models how to best proceed on your life journey with step-by-step
suggestions. And, as you open to Nature's gifts, you naturally
reconnect to your intuition.

Just as we are given useful clues about how to live a more
inspired life through our nightly dreams, Nature's compassionate
messages provide us with direction, comfort, warnings,
inspiration, guidance and encouragement. Even the US military
realizes the beneficial uses of Nature. The Army Ranger Special
Forces gives their troops specific instructions on how the energy
of trees helps people survive in the wilderness. When troops are
tired, hurt, thirsty, hungry or lost, they are instructed to find
the oldest or tallest tree -- then sit, aligning their spine
against the tree truck. Troops are taught that the tree will
re-energize them, heal wounds, satisfy thirst and hunger and help
them to reorient themselves in the woods.

How Do You Use these Gifts of Nature?

You apply these communications to improve every area of your
life: health, work, finances, and relationships. Nature can also
provide a deeper understanding of world events. You can ask for
clear and undeniable signs from Nature to guide you: What can I
do to make myself healthier? Should I stay in a job I don't like
or quit? How can I pay the bills? How can I put the love back
into my primary relationship or is it better to move on? What's
the best step I can take to "grow my business?" What can I do
about the conflicts going on in the world? What can I do when
it's time to make a decision and I'm unclear about what to do?
What can I do when my emotions are running the show instead of my
intuition?

Take a Walk on the Wild Side!

talks to you through Nature. Use "wild things" to guide and
comfort you in times of war or peace, lack or abundance or
confusion or clarity. Nature's messengers will always tell you
the most harmonious and efficient way to succeed.

The next time you need assistance in any area of your life, take
a walk in nature. Ask for guidance. Ask for clear and undeniable
signs to reveal your next step. What shows up to give you a
message is no coincidence. Observe. Listen. Get still. Then apply
what you learn. If you don't take action on the message, you
won't receive the gift.

So, let's see what gifts Nature's messengers have for you from
our opening adventure with "wild things!"

The snake in your path is bringing your attention to a major
transformation in your life. Ask yourself where you need to make
a change or recognize where a change is taking place. The hawk is
telling you that you will be lifted up effortlessly. Keep moving.
>From a higher vantage point, you'll easily see the next step to
take. Bugs! The little pests! What's bugging you in your life
that you've been trying to ignore? Once you deal with this
annoyance, the bugs will disappear. Really.

A tree blocking your path is telling you you're going down a path
full of obstacles and hardships. Ask your intuition to point out
another way. Changing direction will save you time and money and
help make your business more successful.

Receiving guidance and interpreting messages from Nature is a
natural ability. The more you request and act on clear and
undeniable signs from your living guidance system, the easier
you will be able to respond to life's challenges in harmony with
the greatest good for all.

Copyright  2005 Keith Varnum

About Keith: Keith Varnum shares his practical approach to
transformation as an author, radio host and "Dream Workshops"
facilitator. Keith helps people get love, money, health and
spirit with his free Prosperity Ezine, free Empowerment CD and
free Coaching at www.TheDream.com.

---END---

List of articles by Keith Varnum: [EMAIL PROTECTED]