Title: Enjoy the Magic of Prosperity
Author: Keith Varnum
Word count: 1,281; 65 characters per line
Contact e-mail: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Categories: Career & Personal Development, Essays, Lifestyle,
       Religion & Spirituality, Self-Help & How-To's,
       Society & Culture
Autoresponder: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Article URL: http://reprintarticles.com/enjoy_the_magic_of_prosperity.php
Author URL: http://reprintarticles.com/Keith_Varnum.php

Terms for reprint:
1. You must publish the article AS IS. Do not modify, alter or edit it.
2. The author's resource box must accompany the article at all times.
3. The link/s must be active or clickable.
4. Notifying the author is not required, but doing so is appreciated.

This article is distributed as part of the ReprintArticles.com
Featured Author service at http://reprintarticles.com/featuredauthor.php

Enjoy the Magic of Prosperity
by Keith Varnum

There is an art and a science to prosperity. The art is playing
with the magic of prosperity. The science is aligning with the
physics of prosperity.

Play at Life!

Why does the money run out? Why doesn't passion stay around? Why
doesn't health last?

Perhaps because we're not playing. Instead, we're analyzing and
strategizing. By not being innocent, open, willing, spontaneous
and flexible, we kill the magic of natural prosperity.

Results are important in life. And life works out best when
played like a kid's game -- in the spirit of a fun adventure
between two best friends. When approached lightly -- not as a
deadly serious contest -- life actually responds more readily to
our wishes.

Ride the Pulse of Prosperity

Just like the body's circulatory system, prosperity has a pulse,
a rhythm. When we're willing to go along with the pace and
pattern of life's changes, we prosper. When we tighten up, hold
back, or try to control or micro-manage life's vacillations, we
cut ourselves off from life's natural bounty. The magic dies.

Align with Attraction

Do you feel stuck? Are you struggling to make life work? Tired of
your own soap opera reruns?

Get your life aligned with the Law of Attraction!

Scientists agree with spiritual teachers. Prosperity is simply
the natural physics of the universe. Science calls it the Law of
Quantum Physics. Metaphysics calls it the Law of Spiritual
Attraction. Like energy attracts like energy. Like vibration
attracts like vibration. Like qualities attract like qualities.
This is Instant Karma in all its beauty and fierce justice.

Scientifically speaking, all physical matter in life is pulsating
electromagnetic energy that undulates in a wave motion -- and
thus, naturally connects with those aspects of life that are on
that same wavelength.

An Inside Job

So how do you put cash in your pocket, romance in your bedroom,
and vitality in your body?

The Latin root of "prosperity" means "to make happy, favorable,
successful, fortunate, thriving. Prosperity is not an outer
circumstance or state. Prosperity is an inner feeling or space --
an experience of oneself as joyful and flourishing. Outer events
are the reflections of how you have been flowing from your Source
Energy. This is what a good creator does -- flow energy.

You can attract prosperity with your personal magnetism. As you
focus your attention on your dream, the Law of Attraction brings
your desires to you automatically.

True prosperity is having what you choose to have as you choose
to have it.

Here are a few effective, pragmatic ways to tap into the River of
Plenty.

Master the Law of Giving and Receiving

When you give freely of your gifts and talents, you receive back
in kind. The key to success here is how you give, not what you
give. When you come from a place of bountiful giving, you receive
plentifulness in return. When you give from a place of lack or
limitation (for example, expecting something in return as a
pay-off), you receive back the same vibration or quality -- a
reflection of lack and limitation. When you give from a space or
energy of fear (scarcity consciousness), the universe mirrors
that poverty back to you.

Align Your Personality with Your Soul

Align your personality's actions and attitudes with your soul
purpose and passion -- and your life will unfold in a profoundly
easy, delightful and bountiful way.

Walk with an Appreciative Heart

What you appreciate in life appreciates -- increases, grows. The
more aspects of life you appreciate, the richer you become
inwardly -- and, in turn, outwardly, according to the Law of
Attraction.

Prosperity Begets Prosperity

Prosperity is a living, organic state of being. Prosperity defies
the laws of economics in that it's not a commodity that we have
less of when we give some away. Prosperity grows greater for the
giver as it's given. The more you share, the more you end up
receiving. Give and you shall attract. Nature does abhor a vacuum!

Draw from Your Prosperity Consciousness Bank Account

Vibrations of good times can be stored up for retrieval during
challenging times. Prosperous times can remind you emotionally
and physically of how the vibration of happiness feels -- and
shift you palpably into those good vibes in the present.

Experientially re-living peak moments from the past is more
transforming than mentally remembering an event. "Positive
experiencing" is even more powerful than "positive thinking."

Make Room for Miracles

Create the attitude and conditions that make miracles more
likely to occur. Fear less and dare more. Invite surprise.
Welcome serendipity. Be open to unexpected sources of income,
resources and support -- especially those that don't "make
sense" to the intellect with its limited range of possibilities.

And stay open to invisible assistance from your spirit friends
-- be they angels, Ascended Masters or spirit guides.

Ask "Why not?"

Take the road less traveled. Be different, creative, fluid,
experimental. See fresh possibilities, better combinations, and
new opportunities and challenges where others see problems or
limitations. Exude excitement and enthusiasm about daily life.
The electromagnetic energy of this exuberant, open attitude will
attract magic, meaning and money into your world.

Quit Energizing the Past

The past only exists to the degree we unconsciously drag it into
the present. Take charge of how yesterday affects your today.
Regard the past as an eternal stream of "practice takes" that
allow you to "get it right" in this moment! And energize only the
elements of the past that feed the plentiful reality you are
creating now.

Forgive ... then Forgive Some More!

By learning to forgive ourselves and others, we give ourselves
the gift of freedom from the past. Forgiveness loosens the
debilitating constraints of anger, resentment, cynicism, regret
and despair -- and releases our hearts to swell with aliveness
and compassion. Give yourself and others Blanket Forgiveness --
now!

Take Charge of the Present Moment

"Now" is the only time you can control. All success and bounty
flows from the power of the vibration you are in each moment. By
learning to be present in the current moment -- in the "current"
of the moment -- you naturally receive the treasures that it
carries.

Feng-shui Your Life!

Give yourself a "Spacelift." By intuitively re-arranging the
elements of your daily life, you can create the quality of time
and space that will increase your ability to receive abundance.
Clear your path of illusions and lies so that your creating
attention flows solely to your dreams, not to the distractions
and myths of life.

Tap the Power of Surrender

Worry serves as a signal that we must tend to some aspect of
life. But when we have done all that we do for the moment, it's
time to let go of anxiety and surrender to Universal Support.
When intense emotions arise -- whether delight or grief,
excitement or fear -- abandon yourself to them. Don't hold on!
Relax that death grip on your feelings -- and, in doing so, on
the inflow of life's aliveness and bounty!

Feel Extravagantly

Feel the pain as well as the joy. Shake with fear. Let the anger
rise up and roar! If you're not truly feeling, you're not truly
alive -- you're just going through the paces. You're only having
a NLE -- Near-Life Experience.

You can't have money, love and health without feeling your
emotions. Primal Life Force is the energy that animates all of
life's rewards. That same exact energy comprises the essence of
all emotion. The core natures of prosperity and emotion are one
and the same: Source Energy. Make friends with your feelings and
you open the floodgate to easy, natural abundance in your life!

Copyright © 2005 Keith Varnum

About Keith: Keith Varnum shares his practical approach to
transformation as an author, radio host and "Dream Workshops"
facilitator. Keith helps people get love, money, health and
spirit with his free Prosperity Ezine, free Empowerment CD and
free Coaching at www.TheDream.com.

---END---

List of articles by Keith Varnum: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  where the articles was posted.