Title: Foreverness
Author: Keith Varnum
Word count: 388; 65 characters per line
Contact e-mail: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Categories: Essays, Lifestyle, Relationships, Religion & Spirituality,
       Self-Help & How-To's, Society & Culture
Autoresponder: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Article URL: http://reprintarticles.com/foreverness.php
Author URL: http://reprintarticles.com/Keith_Varnum.php

Terms for reprint:
1. You must publish the article AS IS. Do not modify, alter or edit it.
2. The author's resource box must accompany the article at all times.
3. The link/s must be active or clickable.
4. Notifying the author is not required, but doing so is appreciated.

This article is distributed as part of the ReprintArticles.com
Featured Author service at http://reprintarticles.com/featuredauthor.php

by Keith Varnum

The Ancient Ones, the Real People, don't look
at your eyes when they look at you.
They look inside of your eyes.
They say it's the forever part of them
that speaks to the forever part of you.

-- Marlo Morgan, Mutant Message Downunder

In the course of our journey together, my spiritual teacher and
friend Michio Kushi blessed me with fresh ways to view the
universe -- and myself. Playing on the world's stage with him, I
discovered doorways I didn't know existed -- gateways to more
harmony and fulfillment than I could ever imagine.

Above all else, Michio introduced me to my own eternalness. His
gift to me was a flirting glimpse of the experience of timeless
connection between souls, a tantalizing taste of foreverness.

One evening, after finishing a particularly far-reaching
metaphysical lecture, he suddenly shifted the wavelength on which
he was broadcasting his voice and message. Only those listeners
who could switch channels and tune into this new frequency
continued to absorb what he was sharing.

Peering directly one by one into people's eyes, Michio spoke
softly from a fathomless place within his being:

"Oh, it is so good to see you again. It is so good. Been so many
millions of years. Been so, so long since we have been together.
It is so good to see you again."

When his ageless gaze reached my eyes, I knew he was speaking to
a part of me -- and seeing and feeling a part of me -- to which I
was not yet awake.

Nonetheless, he pierced the bubble of my forgetfulness, separation
and limitation. He made a crack in my rigid, time-bound world.
Within my being, that opening has since expanded gradually into a
gateway of acceptance of my eternal real self.

His words that evening were very affecting. I'll never forget how
his persona felt to me that night. I knew then I wanted to
embrace for myself whatever state of being he was experiencing.

I decided that night I would track down and capture that feeling
for myself. I knew I wanted to live in that space permanently.
The search for foreverness is the motivating theme of my Earth
journey, the common thread that weaves through the tapestry of my
adventures, and the river that runs through my heart and soul.

Copyright  2005 Keith Varnum

About Keith: Keith Varnum shares his practical approach to
transformation as an author, radio host and "Dream Workshops"
facilitator. Keith helps people get love, money, health and
spirit with his free Prosperity Ezine, free Empowerment CD and
free Coaching at www.TheDream.com.

List of articles by Keith Varnum: [EMAIL PROTECTED]