Title: Home Business Global Marketing Checklist
Author: Craig Ritsema
Word count: 450; 65 characters per line
Contact e-mail: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Categories: Business & Finance, Career, Computers & Technology,
Home & Family, Internet, Self-Help & How-To's, Shopping
Autoresponder: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Author URL: http://reprintarticles.com/Craig_Ritsema.php
Terms for reprint:
1. You must publish the article AS IS. Do not modify, alter or edit it.
2. The author's resource box must accompany the article at all times.
3. The link/s must be active or clickable.
4. Notifying the author is not required, but doing so is appreciated.
This article is distributed as part of the ReprintArticles.com
Featured Author service at http://reprintarticles.com/featuredauthor.php
Home Business Global Marketing Checklist
by Craig Ritsema
It amazes me how wide open the world is for work at home
marketing opportunities thanks to the Internet. What we do at
our computer affects people on the other side of the world just
as easily as those living next door. However, how we affect those
people may be different than we think. The following list will
assist in making sure that the legitimate business contacts we
have with others is mutually profitable.
1. Learn from different cultures. People have different insights
and experiences and can offer valuable information with operating
a home business, especially when marketing in other parts of the
2. English is not everyones primary language. People who use
English as a secondary language do not always translate the same.
They may misunderstand words that can have more than one meaning.
Be considerate of this when communicating with people in other
3. Marketing physical products is not possible in all parts of
the world due to additional costs. If youre selling, make sure
the companys products you are marketing include information or
resource products which can be obtained via the internet.
Training and "how-to" information can be invaluable for every
home business. These kinds of products along with physical
products allow a choice for everyone to purchase.
4. The products you are marketing should be available for
purchase in different currencies. Thanks to the high-tech
advances in banking and the use of credit cards much of the
currency exchange is processed by the credit card companies.
Purchasing goods from other parts of the world has become much
5. Plan for time differences. With all the time zones, people we
contact in different parts of the world are not able to respond
6. Give others the "benefit of the doubt". Cultural differences
can affect how your communication is perceived. For example,
responses from others can seem rude or impolite when that is not
7. Make friends with people in other parts of the world. Learn
about their culture and the places where they live. This can be
a very rewarding part of operating a home business in a global
A good home business opportunity will provide training and
marketing resources to assist in the Global Marketplace. A large
network of experienced affiliates should be available, usually
through internet discussion groups, so that anyone can learn how
to succeed -- no matter where you live!
Check out any opportunity and make sure you are comfortable with
the services and support they provide. Many of the people you
work with over the internet will be from different parts of the
world. This can and should be an exiting part of your business!
Copyright 2005 Craig Ritsema
About Craig: Craig Ritsema operates a successful part time home
business and resides in Michigan, USA. For more details visit
his site at http://www.part-time-work-at-home-opportunities.com
List of articles by Craig Ritsema: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND WHILE USING ARTICLES POSTED ON THE GROUP:
1. Print the article in its entirety. Don't make any changes in the article .
2. Print the resource box with all articles in their entirety.
3. Send the Author a copy of the reprinted article or the URL
where the articles was posted.
Anything short of following these three rules is a violation
of the Authors Copyright.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: