Title: Keep your Book Dream Alive
Author: Judy Cullins
Copyright 2005.  All Rights Reserved.

Bio: Judy Cullins, 20-year Book and Internet Marketing Coach works with small
business people who want to make a difference in people's lives, build their
credibility and clients, and make a consistent life-long income. Author of 10
eBooks including Write your eBook or Other Short Book Fast, Ten Non-Techie
Ways to Market Your Book Online, The Fast and Cheap Way to Explode Targeted Web
Traffic, and Power Writing for Web Sites That Sell, she offers free help
through her 2 monthly ezines, "The BookCoach Says...," "Business Tip of the
Month,"
and blog Q & A at http://www.bookcoaching.com/opt-in.shtml and over 170 free
articles. Email her at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Article URL: www.bookcoaching.com/freearticles/article-180.shtml
Article Autoresponder: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Author Contact Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Category: Writing / Publishing / eBook / Under 500 Words

its early stages?  Do you want to know how to promote it with ease and low
cost?
Any newbie and non-techie can grab this opportunity as I did. It's as
available to you as a friend, a business associate, a support group you attend,
or a
professional bookcoach.

self-published book, book publishing, bookcoach, epublishing, titles sell
books, how
to write a book, publicize and promote your book, market your book online,
ebook promotion, book selling, book profits, free promotion, information
products, writing ebook, epublishing

Words: 395

Thanks,
Judy Cullins, M.A.

P.S. To receive a complete list of over 170 free articles with autoresponder
addresses go to www.bookcoaching.com/freearticles.shtml.
===========

Keep your Book Dream Alive
Judy Cullins ©2005 All Rights Reserved.

Is your book nearly finished, finished, published, or even in its early
stages?  Do you want to know how to promote it with ease and low cost?

Maybe you have already tried other methods to sell you book and felt tired of…

- Submitting unseen or unheard media releases
- Chasing book reviews that yielded small negligible results
- Selling only a few books at your book signings
- Exerting a lot of effort to travel, to speak, only to reap mediocre book
sales
- Experiencing radio and TV talk show low book sales results
- Wondering why your bookstore or distributor has stopped selling your books
- Worrying about who will promote your book now that your publisher has
stopped
- Feeling dismayed your book isn't giving you the ongoing, passive income you
hoped for
- Feeling discouraged about all the wasted time and money you have spent

Keep Your Book Dream Alive

Just like you, I wrote Ten Non-Techie Ways to Market your Book Online because
as an author, just like you, I was tired of the old ways to get my books
sold. Lackluster sales and chasing a low-results pot of gold at the end of the
rainbow, I turned to the Internet four years ago. I haven’t looked back yet.

If you want to keep your book dream alive, become well-known as the savvy
expert, share your unique and useful ideas, and make enough money from book
sales
to take a Caribbean vacation or buy another car, this book is for you. You
also won’t have to work so hard, travel, or spend so much time and money on
marketing or promotion.

If other marketing and promotion campaigns have brought few book sales, left
your wallet thinner, wasted your valuable time, and left you with a garage
full of unsold masterpieces, you may now be ready to set up your book's virtual
marketing machine—the Internet.

Any newbie and non-techie can grab this opportunity as I did. It's as
available to you as a friend, a business associate, a support group you attend,
or a
professional bookcoach.

You can start right now, even if you don't have a Web site. Read these
how-to, low-techie ways to start your lifetime book promotion journey like you
would
eat an elephant—one bite at a time! Watch your sales grow!

  where the articles was posted.

of the Authors Copyright.
Yahoo! Groups Links