Title: How to Use a Footbath with Herbs
Author: Rudy Silva
Word count: 553; 65 characters per line
Contact e-mail: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Categories: Health & Fitness, Lifestyle, Self-Help & How-To's
Autoresponder: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Article URL: http://reprintarticles.com/footbath_with_herbs.php
Author URL: http://reprintarticles.com/Rudy_Silva.php

Terms for reprint:
1. You must publish the article AS IS. Do not modify, alter or edit it.
2. The author's resource box must accompany the article at all times.
3. The link/s must be active or clickable.
4. Notifying the author is not required, but doing so is appreciated.

This article is distributed as part of the ReprintArticles.com
Featured Author service at http://reprintarticles.com/featuredauthor.php

How to Use a Footbath with Herbs
by Rudy Silva

Recently I read a book by William L. Fischer called "Hidden
Secrets of Super Perfect Health at Any Age", Book II, 1986. In
chapter 10, The F-M Circulizer System, he discusses the use of an
herbal footbath. After reading this chapter, I understood the
importance of using herbs in a footbath to improve your health.
It’s a simple concept yet this is the first time I have read
about this idea.This book was written in 1986 and Fischer claims
this herbal footbath has been in use overseas since 1946!

When you use a footbath and heat the water, the veins in your
feet start to dilate. Over a period of 20-30 minute, the warm
water affects your entire vascular system and you get an improved
circulation of blood throughout your body.

By adding herbs to hot water, the minerals from the herbs enter
the soles of your feet and move into you blood stream. What this
means is that you can introduce into your blood stream a variety
of herbal chemicals into your body using the footbath. During the
your footbath, these herbal chemical will be quickly circulated
throughout your body and get used where there is a deficiency.

The herbal footbath can result in improved health provided you
pick the herbs that are beneficial to your health. You can start
by adding herbs that are high in minerals. Most people are
deficient in alkaline minerals and have an acid body. Adding
minerals into your body is a definite plus.

Here’s how to prepare and use an herbal footbath.

- Buy these four herbs that are high in minerals -- alfalfa herb,
parsley, horsetail herb, kelp herb. Buy 1-2 oz of each. This
might cost you $10.00 or less

- Mix all 4 herbs

- Prepare an herbal infusion by boiling 2 - 3 cups of water.
After boiling pull the water off the hot plate. Add 2 tablespoons
of the mixed herbs. Let this mixture sit for 20 minutes. The
longer you let this mixture sit the stronger the infusion will be.

- After 20 minutes, start your footbath and press the heat button

- Strain the herbal infusion using a strainer and a cloth so that
no herbal particles are included in the tea infusion

- Add the infusion into the footbath

- Place you feet into the footbath for 20-30 minutes.

Use the footbath every other day for 30 days before going to bed.
Then take a 7-day rest before you use another herbal mixture. If
you want to treat a specific ailment, find the herbal mixture and
use it in your footbath. Use it every other day for 30 days.

I have been using the footbath with herbs rich in minerals for 3
weeks and here’s what I noticed.

- Improved sleep
- Less pain in my shoulder joint
- More energy
- Eyes see clearer longer though out the day
- Warmer hands and feet

The footbath spa that I’m using is the Homedics model JetSpaUltra.
I like this unit because it has a jet stream action and bubbling.
It has a button for heat and a rotator to do manicuring. I don’t
use the manicuring but you might. My daughter of 8 years likes
play with these rotating items. And, it is easy to fill and clean.

Copyright © 2005 Rudy Silva

About Rudy: Rudy Silva has a degree in Physics and is a Natural
Nutritionist. He is the author of Constipation, Acne, Hemorrhoid,
and Fatty Acid ebooks. He writes a newsletter called
"Natural-Remedies-ThatWork.com". For more information on his
writings go to http://www.stop-constipation.com.

List of articles by Rudy Silva: [EMAIL PROTECTED]