Title: Acid Reflux and Heartburn Natural Remedies - Part 2
Author: Rudy Silva
Word count: 525; 65 characters per line
Contact e-mail: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Categories: Health & Fitness, Lifestyle, Self-Help & How-To's
Autoresponder: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Author URL: http://reprintarticles.com/Rudy_Silva.php
Terms for reprint:
1. You must publish the article AS IS. Do not modify, alter or edit it.
2. The author's resource box must accompany the article at all times.
3. The link/s must be active or clickable.
4. Notifying the author is not required, but doing so is appreciated.
This article is distributed as part of the ReprintArticles.com
Featured Author service at http://reprintarticles.com/featuredauthor.php
Acid Reflux and Heartburn Natural Remedies - Part 2
by Rudy Silva
If you have acid reflux or heartburn, using natural remedies to
rebalance your stomach is what nature intended. Listed are four
natural remedies that you can use to rebalance the acid in your
Cinnamon has many medicinal uses aside from being great for
various pastries. It has an antiseptic effect and has been
historically used for colds and flus. It has fighting power
against Candida albicans and has the ability to settle acidic
Heres how to use cinnamon for an acid stomach or heartburn:
- Toast raisin bread
- Butter the raisin bread
- Sprinkle cinnamon on the bread
- Sprinkle cardamon on the bread
When you eat this toasted bread, chew slowly and completely
before swallowing to allow the digestive juices in your mouth to
start breaking down this food.
Cardamon, which is found in India, has been used successful in
treating Celiac disease, which is an intolerance to gluten found
in most breads.
Here is a way to settle your acid reflux stomach with grapefruit.
Use only organic grapefruit for this remedy. Heres what to do:
- Grate the entire outer skin of an organic grapefruit
- Spread them out on a flat dish to dry
- Allow them to get crinkly dry
- Store them in a glass jar or zip lock bag
Whenever you get an upset stomach, acid reflux or heartburn start
chewing and eating these strips of dried grapefruit. These strips
will settle out your stomach. Eat only a few of them and test to
see how many you need.
Romaine lettuce can be used to eliminate an acid reflux or
heartburn condition. This lettuce is high in minerals and is
Heres what you need to do:
- Buy an organic romaine lettuce head
- Wash in distilled water
- Cut up the leaves and place them in a blender
- Add cold distilled water to make a slurry
- Add a slight amount of honey to give it taste
Drink a 4-8 oz to get relief from your acid reflux or acid stomach.
Mace, Nutmeg, and Slippery Elm
Here is a natural remedy that uses mace and nutmeg, which has a
history of treating indigestion, acid stomach, heartburn, acid
reflux, stomach gas, and vomiting.
Heres how to use it with half and half and slippery elm root
herb. Slippery elm herb can be purchase in any herb store in
- 1 teaspoon of slippery elm bark
- a pinch of nutmeg
- a pinch of mace
- add distilled water to make a smooth slurry
- heat a pint of half and half to boil
- pull half and half from stove and add herb slurry
- stir in herb slurry
Allow this mixture to cool. Drink up to ½ cup at a time. Store
the unused portion in the refrigerator. When drinking the next
cup, warm this mixture up.
Acid reflux and heartburn require alkaline nutrients to provide
relief. These 4 natural remedies, when prepared properly, will
give you the relief you need from these conditions. Try them; you
will be surprised on how well they work.
Copyright © 2005 Rudy Silva
About Rudy: Rudy Silva has a degree in Physics and is a Natural
Nutritionist. He is the author of Constipation, Acne, Hemorrhoid,
and Fatty Acid ebooks. He writes a newsletter called
"Natural-Remedies-ThatWork.com" and his information on other
topics can be seen at http://www.acidreflux-relief.info
List of articles by Rudy Silva: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND WHILE USING ARTICLES POSTED ON THE GROUP:
1. Print the article in its entirety. Don't make any changes in the article .
2. Print the resource box with all articles in their entirety.
3. Send the Author a copy of the reprinted article or the URL
where the articles was posted.
Anything short of following these three rules is a violation
of the Authors Copyright.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: