Free-Reprint Article Written by: Willie Crawford
See Terms of Reprint Below.

*
*
*    ReprintArticles-Paradise@yahoogroups.com
*

This article has been distributed by:
http://Article-Distribution.com

Helpful Link:

Article Title:
==============
Secret Weapons Of A MASTER Butterfly Marketer

Article Description:
====================
Legendary Internet marketer, Mike Filsaime, teaches
a brilliant concept he calls "butterfly marketing."

Additional Article Information:
===============================
Distribution Date and Time: Wed Jan 25 02:49:12 EST 2006

Written By:     Willie Crawford
Copyright:      2006

Article URL:
http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/d/c/butterfly-marketing.shtml

http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/d/index.shtml#Willie_Crawford

Secret Weapons Of A MASTER Butterfly Marketer
Copyright © 2006 Willie Crawford
Butterfly Marketing
http://ButterflyMarketing.net

Legendary Internet marketer, Mike Filsaime, teaches a brilliant
concept he calls "butterfly marketing." Part of the concept
hinges upon making little changes in your marketing that RIPPLE
throughout your entire marketing mix.  These little changes
don't just have a cumulative effect, they result in massively
exponential improvements.

As I began first studying "butterfly marketing" I both saw its
beauty, and saw that I already had a huge arsenal of weapons
that could be made so much MORE effective just by applying the
"butterfly marketing principles."  I won't cover those principles
here. If you want more information on them you can find it at
http://ButterflyMarketing.net

Let's just look at a few of the tools that I use and why they
work so effectively.  I'll cover just a few of the most effective
tools, because I, quite literally, use DOZENS of them.  Here they
are, in no particular order:

1) Review Sites.  People have been trained to comparison shop
before making a decision. When you make that easy, they
appreciate it, and if it's done properly, you can turn these
comparison shoppers into your customers.

This will work in any marketplace. If you're selling exercise
equipment, you can create a webpage reviewing the top three, or
top five, treadmills, or dietary supplements.  You can often
use data provided by the manufacturers for this.  As an online
marketer you'd incorporate this into a content site that profited
you by also using Google AdSense, or by being an affiliate for
some of the products you are reviewing.

Yes, you can even be an affiliate for several competing products
in this example.  While you may honestly believe that one product
is "the best" you should also realize that "that product" might
be out of your customers' price range, so also show them the
second best option... and explain clearly why it's still a great
buy.

You can do this with marketing courses, dating sites, diet
products, or practically any other niche product you market.
Help the prospects do their comparison, they'll feel that they
have done their research, and then they'll click on your links
to buy (or earn you AdSense revenue).

2)  Articles.  I use articles, just like this one, to educate my
readers. You can do the same.  Creating great articles that are
also amazing sales tools is no harder than imagining you're
talking to a friend, and then writing out what you'd say.

What makes this such an effective tool is that it educates your
"prospects."  When you educate you "earn" trust.  However, that's
only if the TRUTH in what you write is overwhelmingly obvious.

Understand that the single bigger obstacle you have to overcome
in online marketing is distrust. People have heard about numerous
rip-offs, and in certain markets they also know all of the
marketing "tricks,"  So you can only  sell them by proving or
demonstrating the obvious truth in what you say.

Writing articles IS one powerful part of the mix.  Of course,
an article is only effective if your can get it into the right
hands. For that, a weapon I keep hidden is a "secret holster"
is Content Propulsion Lab. They're at:
http://CashThroughContent.com  They'll help you to "push" your
content into the marketplace in all of its different formats.

3)  MP3 Audio's and Podcasts.  People connect with you MORE when
they hear your voice than they do when they just read your words.
So, conduct teleseminars, strategy or brainstorming sessions, or
coaching sessions. Record these, and then make the recorded audio
available to your market. This builds the relationship with your
market tremendously.

This is so powerful, that EVERY Saturday (when I'm not speaking
at a seminar) I host live brainstorming calls. On these calls we
do live website reviews, discuss marketing issue, and do Q&A.
Sometimes, I also invite special expert guests onto the calls.
Everyone on these calls grow to know and trust me... because I
do allow them to actually know me.

I'll let you in on a secret here... Practically every tool in my
marketing arsenal is something I "borrowed" from someone else.
There's no need to reinvent the wheel. When you see something
that works, add it to your arsenal. I got the idea of offering
free calls, just to give a little something back, from Alex
Mandossian.  He periodically does the same thing!

4)  video.  Video is a natural extension of audio, and with
increasing bandwidth, it's growing at an amazing pace. In fact,
I recently read an excellent special report called "How Internet
Infomercial Will Transform Your Business." Infomercials are used
on television simply because they WORK. The Internet is a natural
extension of this marketing tool.  If you'd like to read this
report, you can get a copy free at:
http://InternetInfomercials.org
It's eye-opening, and puts you in front of a HUGE wave.

5)  Actually Care About Your Customers.  As strange as this
sound, this can easily allow you to outsell all of your
competitors.  People can tell when you really care about them,
AND when you're just "feeding them a line." Those that can see
that you really do care about them... really do want to help them
achieve their goals, they will place an amazing amount of faith
in you.

Along with all of that trust, you also get a tremendous amount of
responsibility.  It's critical that you not betray that trust.
It takes a lot of time, effort, and energy to build that trust.
That trust can be completely destroyed with one little mistake.
Once that trust is destroyed word spreads VERY quickly on the
internet, so it would be very difficult to recover.

In my book, "The Master Blueprint To Internet Marketing Success,"
I harp upon the fact that you have no right to toy with other
people's dreams. That's what you're doing if you offer them
anything other than what you're convinced is absolutely
appropriate for them. Jay Abraham teaches his "Strategy of
Preeminence" which emphasizes ALWAYS putting your customer's best
interest first.  Make this your strategy and it will pay off
handsomely.

6) The Softsell.  The tools I use, which are amplified by
"butterfly marketing tactics" aren't always obvious. Just from
reading the descriptions above, you can see that. Part of the
reason for that is that people don't like being sold.

People like to buy, but they don't like being sold to. It's
essential that they feel deep-down-inside that the buying
decision was their decision.  It can be a very subtle difference,
but it's amazingly POWERFUL.  Work at understanding that subtle
difference, and examine all of your marketing efforts to ensure
that they don't convey the wrong message.

I've just shared with you a few of the dozens of tools that
I use to make me a very effective "butterfly marketer." As
I previously stated, what makes it all so powerful is the
exponential effect these tools had when used synergistically.
Be careful to ensure that they don't cancel the effects of each
other out though.  Study, understand, and employ these tools to
take your marketing success to a totally different level!

Willie Crawford has been marketing on the Internet for
over 9 years.  Many consider him, and his millionaire
mentors, the top online marketers.  Learn more of the proven
"butterfly marketing methods"  Willie and many of his mentors
use at:  http://ButterflyMarketing.net

--- END ARTICLE ---

TERMS OF REPRINT - Publication Rules
(Last Updated:  April 7, 2005)

  The Digital Millennium Copyright Act

*** Digital Reprint Rights ***

  Hyperlinks (clickable links).

  within the article.

*** Author Notification ***

  or her work. Willie Crawford can be reached at:
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  for Print Permission at:
  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

free tool:  http://thephantomwriters.com/link-builder.pl

ABOUT THIS ARTICLE SUBMISSION

and opinion of its author, Willie Crawford
http://ButterflyMarketing.net

  where the articles was posted.

of the Authors Copyright.
Yahoo! Groups Links