Free-Reprint Article Written by: Wesley Berry

Sweet Ideas For Your Sweetheart On Valentine's Day

Article Description:
Valentine's Day is approaching and the pressure to find the
perfect way to say "I love you" is on. Want some help making
a big impression without breaking your budget? Call your

Distribution Date and Time: Wed Jan 25 15:46:59 EST 2006

Written By:     Wesley Berry

Sweet Ideas For Your Sweetheart On Valentine's Day
Copyright © 2006 Wesley Berry
Wesley Berry Flowers

Valentine's Day is approaching and the pressure to find the
perfect way to say "I love you" is on. Want some help making
a big impression without breaking your budget? Call your

Traditionally, Americans send red roses to their sweethearts
on Valentine's Day, but red roses aren't the only option. In
fact, in terms of roses, there are hundreds of colors and
varieties to choose from. To make a lasting impression,
consider sending roses in beautiful pastels or ask your
florist to make a unique arrangement including a variety of
colors. If your sweetheart is truly partial to red roses,
there are actually many shades and textures available. You
could choose a deep burgundy shade or a red with just a hint
of orange. Ask your florist to show you all available shades
and pick the one you find most striking - chances are your
Valentine will be moved by the selection, too.

It's true that roses are one of the more expensive varieties
of flowers, especially around Valentine's Day when they are
in high demand. If you find roses to be above your means,
tell your florist the amount you'd like to spend and ask for
help in creating the perfect arrangement for your budget.
Even a gorgeously designed bud vase is sure to bring a
smile. That way, you can choose just a few elegant blossoms
in her favorite color or variety, which helps you stay
within your budget and still shows your sweetheart how much
you care.

Other popular Valentine's Day ideas include:

 * A design that incorporates your sweetheart's hobby or
   special interest, such as a beautiful arrangement in a
   sewing basket for someone who loves to sew.

 * The Tussie Mussie, a bouquet using a variety of flowers
   with bound stems.

 * An arrangement of spring flowers like lilies, daffodils,
   tulips, or hyacinths.

 * Green or blooming plants. Your florist can create a great
   mix of green and blooming plants in a dish garden, which
   makes a perfect Valentine's Day gift for men.

Call your florist at least one week in advance to place your
order so you can be certain it reaches your sweetheart on
the desired day. Don't forget to include a special message.
If you're at a loss for words, there are many sites on the
Internet that offer sample messages, or you could turn to a
book of poetry. Whatever you write, if it comes from the
heart and is accompanied by beautiful flowers, your gift is
sure to make this Valentine's Day a special one!

Wesley Berry is the President of Wesley Berry Flowers,
a successful multi-million dollar business that was
established in 1946. He is also the Headmaster of the
Professional Florists' Institute, a floral design school
located in Michigan. Visit Wesley Berry Flowers on the
web at: .

  or her work. Wesley Berry can be reached at:

and opinion of its author, Wesley Berry