Free-Reprint Article Written by: Kamau Austin

How to Stay in Shape Even in Middle Age

Article Description:
Keeping fit becomes even more important as we age. Avoid
the onset of age-related illnesses by keeping fit.

Distribution Date and Time: Wed Jan 25 20:52:58 EST 2006

Written By:     Kamau Austin
Copyright:      2005-2006

Kamau Austin's Picture URL:

How to Stay in Shape Even in Middle Age
Copyright © 2005-2006 Kamau Austin
Health and Fitness Vitality

Keeping fit becomes even more important as we age. Avoid the
onset of age-related illnesses by keeping fit.
Keeping in shape during our middle years is important not just
from the standpoint of looking good, but also because keeping
fit is beneficial for health as we grow older. The healthier you
are, the better the quality of life you will enjoy and more than
likely the longer you will live. This simple logic is driving
more and more middle aged Baby Boomers to gyms and health spas
all over the country.
As we leave our 30s and enter our 40s we become increasing
interested in information and tips on keeping in shape in middle
age.  Those of us who begin to form the habit of working out
while young are more likely to workout as we get older than
those who try to start an exercise program later in life.
Your chronological age may vary greatly from the age your body
feels when it comes to health and vitality.  A healthy diet will
go a long way to ensuring that you in good shape as middle age
People approaching or in middle age are vulnerable to various
diseases and conditions such as heart disease, high blood
pressure and cholesterol.  The body is also slower in its
reflexes and it is more prone to hurt and disease. Adopting an
exercise program that suits your endurance and fitness level is
key.  Health experts emphasize the importance of eating healthy,
nutritious food.
Another important tip for keeping in shape during middle age is
to cut down or quit smoking altogether.  Of all the health
hazards, smoking is the most harmful. It has the potential to
negatively affect all of the major systems of the body.
As Americans we know that the fat content of the typical
American diet is excessive. Far too often the fatty food we eat
results in fat deposits on various parts of our bodies.
Middle age need not be a time where you are forced to slow down.
In fact it can be the best time of your life if you make a few
healthy changes and undertake a  responsible diet and regular
work outs.  You can be as active as were during your 20s and
Sports nutritionists have had a lot of success lately with new
formulations that help us lose fat while undertaking a healthier
lifestyle.  One product that appears to have a lot of efficacy
in this area is Cardio Stack™.
Cardio Stack offers a unique blend of nutrients that address all
the components of true fat metabolism; fat release, fat
transport and fat burn. Cardio Stack is designed to flood the
body with the vital nutrients needed to stimulate fat metabolism
and help maximize fat burning and performance. Cardio Stack™ is
available from .

Discover the Latest Health Tips for 2006 at... . Visit The Fit After 40
to Stay in Tune with Your Health.  Article courtesy of...
Kamau Austin, © Copyright 2005-2006

  or her work. Kamau Austin can be reached at:

and opinion of its author, Kamau Austin