Free-Reprint Article Written by: Kamau Austin

Fight The Dangers of Belly Fat

Article Description:
Increasingly health professionals are becoming aware of the added
dangers of carrying excess weight in the mid-section. Take steps
to avoid carrying weight in this area and the health risks that
come along with it.

Distribution Date and Time: Fri Jan 27 02:32:11 EST 2006

Written By:     Kamau Austin
Copyright:      2006, All Rights Reserved

Kamau Austin's Picture URL:

Fight The Dangers of Belly Fat
Copyright © 2006 Kamau Austin, All Rights Reserved
DBA AdPro Media Sales

Increasingly health professionals are becoming aware of the added
dangers of carrying excess weight in the mid-section. Take steps
to avoid carrying weight in this area and the health risks that
come along with it.

A little "belly fat" is no longer merely a concern about how we
look.  Doctors and health and nutrition experts all over the
country are concerned about the increasingly large numbers of
Americans falling prey to obesity, diabetes, and high

They are suggesting that we take a serious look at the typical
American lifestyle including the food we eat. The food that we
put in our mouths will ultimately translate into how our bodies
look and feel.

The danger of belly fat is that it can pose a serious threat to
the overall health and well being of your body. This accumulated
fat can be very dangerous to you.  The more fat that is
accumulated on your body the higher your risk for heart disease,
high cholesterol, and high blood pressure; serious conditions
that can put you at risk for heart attack and stroke.

Food items such as pizza contain large amounts of cheese and
flour, which can clog arteries.  Food that is prepared with
excessive oil, butter and/or cheese can be extremely dangerous to
your health as they tend to clog your arteries and pose hazards
of heart disease.

Some unhealthy habits begin while we are young.  Because of the
onslaught of technology-oriented entertainment, fewer young
people exercise or participate in sports and other behavior that
require aerobic activity.

Going out may mean a trip to the mall for some shopping or just a
session of hanging out with friends that usually includes eating
fatty foods like ice cream, sodas, burgers, pizza,  in excess all
these food items are harmful to ongoing health.

In order to counter the dangers of belly fat it is extremely
important to maintain a healthy lifestyle which includes eating
good, wholesome, nutritional food that will add vitamins and
minerals to your diet.

Try and avoid fast food as much as you can and exercise.
Workouts are very important because simply eating healthy is not
effective if you already have a pot belly. If you are already
plagued by belly fat you must also work the fat away through
regular exercise.

Fortunately, science has developed weapons that can be used to
that will help you to lose that stubborn belly fat and trim your
mid-section.  One such product, Ab-Solution™ promises to help you
trim those problem areas.  Ab-Solution is a topical cream that
penetrates the skin and attacks the underlying adipose fat tissue
below; releasing it into the bloodstream to be used for energy.
Ab-Solution™ can be obtained from .

Visit for the latest in
Timeless Health and Fitness Tips for 2006.  Discover the
newest trends at the Fit After Forty Blog. Find them at...
Article courtesy of Kamau Austin, © Copyright 2006

This Article must be published with a disclaimer as such...
This article is for general information purposes only. Before
under taking any exercise or treatment program always first
check first with your doctor and health professionals.

  or her work. Kamau Austin can be reached at:

and opinion of its author, Kamau Austin