Free-Reprint Article Written by: Michele PW
See Terms of Reprint Below.

*
*
*    ReprintArticles-Paradise@yahoogroups.com
*

This article has been distributed by:
http://Article-Distribution.com

Helpful Link:

Article Title:
==============
Business success strategies – 5 Things I Did Right in 2005

Article Description:
====================
All in all, I'm pretty happy with how 2005 turned out. My
business is taking off. I've built a solid foundation to
support even more growth (which I forecast for 2006) and
I've even managed to take some time off. I'd like other
entrepreneurs and business owners to feel as good about
their business as I do about mine, so I thought I'd take a
moment to share 5 things I attribute to my successful 2005.

Additional Article Information:
===============================
Distribution Date and Time: Fri Feb 10 03:26:44 EST 2006

Written By:     Michele PW
Copyright:      2006

Article URL:
http://www.writingusa.com/blog/?p=43

http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/d/index.shtml#Michele_PW

Business success strategies – 5 Things I Did Right in 2005
Copyright © 2006 Michele PW
Creative Concepts and Copywriting LLC
http://www.michelepw.com/

All in all, I'm pretty happy with how 2005 turned out. My
business is taking off. I've built a solid foundation to support
even more growth (which I forecast for 2006) and I've even
managed to take some time off.

I'd like other entrepreneurs and business owners to feel as good
about their business as I do about mine, so I thought I'd take a
moment to share 5 things I attribute to my successful 2005.

1. Attended seminars. This one is HUGE. Nothing beats getting out
of your office and away from your computer and actually meeting
people face to face. I've come away from these events with
clients, joint venture partners, and more. (And that doesn't even
include the great information I absorbed and was able to put to
use in both my business and my clients' businesses.) If you only
put one of my 5 tips to use, this would be the one to do --
that's how valuable I've discovered attending seminars to be.

2. Hired a coach. Again, this was another tough decision to make,
but I'm really glad I did. It's difficult to see your business
objectively, so having a neutral observer on your team is
extremely valuable. Coaches help you get out of your own way (and
believe me, that's a biggie for us entrepreneurs.) They can help
you with both your inner game (your habits and mindset) and your
outer game (your skills and business structure).

3. Started systemizing my business. Unless you want to be chained
to your business night and day, you have got to start systemizing
your business. Yes, all businesses should have systems in place,
even if you don't have anyone else working for you and you
primarily sell services. The best part is when you do have
systems in place, your business suddenly starts running a lot
more efficiently and effectively (and you can start sleeping
better at night and relaxing on vacation).

4. Outsourced. For all you control freaks out there, this one is
for you. If you don't start hiring some help, I guarantee you'll
never be able to grow your business because you'll be constantly
doing tasks you have no business doing. Do yourself a favor and
get some help...NOW. I've just hired a project manager/director
of client services, plus I have 2 backup writers and 2 virtual
assistants. Building a team has been a big stress reliever for
me.

5. Focused on my inner game. Shifting my mindset away from
"freelancer" to "business owner" was another big piece of the
puzzle. As soon as I made that shift, all the other four
techniques fell into place because it suddenly made them easier
to do.

It's tough to change your inner game on your own -- hiring a
coach is probably the fastest way to do this. But there are some
good resources out there if you want to begin dabbling in it
first. Do a search and see what comes up, I started my journey
with free ezines and articles.

Creativity Exercise -- Make 2006 the best year ever

start brainstorming ways you can integrate my tips into your
business. Which one do you think will bring the quickest results?
Which one will be more difficult for you to start doing? Which is
the one you SHOULD be doing?

Have fun with this exercise, really play around and see what
comes up. Don't censor yourself, just write down the answers that
bubble up even if it doesn't seem right. You might discover
something important about yourself and your business that might
be the key to launching you forward faster than you ever dreamed
possible.

Michele PW (Michele Pariza Wacek) owns Creative Concepts and
Copywriting LLC, a copywriting, marketing communications and
creativity agency. She helps people become more successful
at attracting new clients, selling products and services and
boosting business. To find out how she can help you take your
business to the next level, visit her site at
http://www.writingusa.com. Copyright 2006 Michele Pariza Wacek.

--- END ARTICLE ---

TERMS OF REPRINT - Publication Rules
(Last Updated:  April 7, 2005)

  The Digital Millennium Copyright Act

*** Digital Reprint Rights ***

  Hyperlinks (clickable links).

  within the article.

*** Author Notification ***

  or her work. Michele PW can be reached at:
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  for Print Permission at:
  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

free tool:  http://thephantomwriters.com/link-builder.pl