Please feel free to publish the following article (in its entirety) in your
publications as long as the bio at the end of the article is included and the
link is made active at websites and if possible, in newsletters. Please do not
make changes without permission. A courtesy copy of the publication this
article is included in would be appreciated; my e-mail is [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ten Time- and Money-Saving Kitchen Cleaning Tips
Here are ten money and time saving tips to help you in your kitchen.
1. Use those leftover slivers of soap to cut expenses! Cut a small pocket in
a sponge and place small slivers of leftover soap into it for a sudsy washing
2. Hold a scouring pad underneath a sponge when scrubbing. This will give you
a better grip and protect your hands.
3. Save time on the dinner dishes. Before serving dinner, run a sink full of
very hot soapy water. When everyone is finished eating dinner, tell them to
wash and rinse their own plate.
4. Use a paint scraper or putty knife to remove baked on or cemented goo from
stovetops, countertops or floors.
5. Use a toothbrush to scrub hard to reach surfaces such as behind and on
6. Baking soda makes an excellent scouring powder.
7. By keeping a spoon rest on the stove, you'll avoid a lot of messy
8. Place sticky (honey, syrup, molasses and oil) containers on plastic lids
in the cupboard or fridge to avoid sticky messes.
9. To get odors out of plastic containers, place crumpled newspaper inside
the container and seal it overnight.
10. Keep a fillable wand near the kitchen sink and when you have a few spare
minutes, wash a few dishes with the wand. This may help you cut down on doing
full loads of dishes.
For more kitchen cleaning tips, check out the 'Handy Kitchen Cleaning Tips'
E-book; click here for details: http://homemakersjournal.co
Get Monica's FREE e-zine for homemakers! Each issue includes a home & garden
article, delicious recipes and more! To subscribe, just send a blank e-mail
to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND WHILE USING ARTICLES POSTED ON THE GROUP:
1. Print the article in its entirety. Don't make any changes in the article .
2. Print the resource box with all articles in their entirety.
3. Send the Author a copy of the reprinted article or the URL
where the articles was posted.
Anything short of following these three rules is a violation
of the Authors Copyright.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: