Free-Reprint Article Written by: Ugo Okonkwo

How to Advertise - And Make Your Competitors Pay For It

How to advertise your business on a webpage for one dollar whilst
your competitors pay over one million dollars for the same
privilege.

Distribution Date and Time: Thu Feb 23 22:57:40 EST 2006

Written By:     Ugo Okonkwo

http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/d/o/make-your-competitors-pay-more.shtml

http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/d/index.shtml#Ugo_Okonkwo

How to Advertise - And Make Your Competitors Pay For It
Copyright © 2006 Ugo Okonkwo
Most Expensive Internet Ad
http://www.mostexpensiveinternetad.com/

How to advertise your business on a webpage for one dollar whilst
your competitors pay over one million dollars for the same
privilege.

It's based on the fact that we're all extremely fascinated with
record setting events and achievements in our world today. The
fastest, the biggest, the most expensive. All these capture our
imagination like no other. So yes. Size does matter.

Imagine if you paid a dollar to have your advert placed right
at the top of a dedicated webpage. A webpage where the only way
that your ad could change to the next position down would be if
someone paid double what you paid. And the only way that that
person's ad could go down one position is if a third person took
up the top spot by paying exactly double what the second person
paid. And so on.

Keep doubling the price of the next ad space and you would soon
reach large amounts of money. Amounts so large that the huge
publicity associated will lead to huge website visitors to the
dedicated web page. And that in turn would ensure very large
numbers of visitors to see your one dollar ad.

Your ad would never get lost in a sea of ads because after around
twenty purchases, very few organisations would be able to enter
this exclusive club.

The powerful yet simple concept will produce fantastic publicity
especially as larger companies begin to get involved and bigger
sums are spent. If all the ads remain on the dedicated page then
bingo. Your one dollar ad will be on the same page as a one
million dollar ad.

This is a very good example of how a wonderfully simple idea
based on a powerful concept can lead to completely out of
proportion results.

Ugo trained and works as an Orthopaedic Surgeon.
His interests also include entrepreneurship.
http://www.mostexpensiveinternetad.com/

  or her work. Ugo Okonkwo can be reached at:

and opinion of its author, Ugo Okonkwo
http://www.mostexpensiveinternetad.com/