Article Title: Does It Hit Your Sweet Spot?

Free-Reprint Article Written by: Julie Plenty

Does It Hit Your Sweet Spot?

If someone asked me to summarise the Law of Attraction in a
phrase, I would say: "listen to and be guided by your emotions"

Distribution Date and Time: Tue Feb 28 17:39:23 EST 2006

Written By:     Julie Plenty

http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/d/p/hitting-your-sweet-spot.shtml

http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/d/index.shtml#Julie_Plenty

Does It Hit Your Sweet Spot?
Copyright © 2006 Julie Plenty
Law of Attraction Blog
http://lawofattraction.blogharbor.com

phrase, I would say:

"listen to and be guided by your emotions"

Because within them lies the essential truth - if we relinquish
the judgement, the labelling and guilt about our emotions and
look through for what they are telling us.

Most of reading this live in cultures where our emotions are
often derided and our rational, logical, "problem solving skills"
are applauded (I often wonder whether having problem solving
ability leads you to create more problems in order to exercise
that ability! Just a thought.......:.)

But our feelings about a given situation is the most reliable
indicator and a fantastic boon when it comes to decision making.

The only difficulty is that we don't trust it. Or we strangle it
at birth.

Haven't you noticed that the more reasons you create for
following a course of action, the more "logical" reason you give
is usually an indication that it's not the right path.  When
something is right for you then you usually just "know" it;
reasons become redundant.

You know when things look "good on paper", but don't mesh in your
reality.

In tennis, the centre of the racket is called the Sweet Spot.
It is the area of the string bed that produces the best
combination of feel and power.  It is the perfect connection
where the ball is hit most cleanly, most effectively; it
resonates more deeply and just feels right.  It is the area of
the racket that tennis players aim for.

Hitting the ball outside the sweet spot often leads to mishits
and mistakes and you can really feel the dissonant vibrations
when you mishit a ball.  You can often hear the jarring sound it
makes.  And there's a nice parallel when situations jar with us
too.

Whenever I'm unsure of whether to follow a course of action, I
ask myself: "Does it hit my sweet spot?".  Invariably the answer
is no, because asking the question itself reveals the answer.  As
such it is a useful internal barometer and shortcut.

Yet how many of us actually ask ourselves this kind of question?

Keep asking the question, heed your answer and keep following
your sweet spot and watch the quality of your life soar!

Julie Plenty helps creative people achieve their goals using
the <a href=http://www.mcssl.com/app/aftrack.asp?afid=190377>Law of
Attraction</a> and authentic and inspired goal setting.
Read more articles on how to make the Law of Attraction work
for you by visiting: http://lawofattraction.blogharbor.com

  or her work. Julie Plenty can be reached at:

and opinion of its author, Julie Plenty
http://lawofattraction.blogharbor.com