Free-Reprint Article Written by: Christophe Poizat

How Proactive Networking Can Dramatically Boost Your Business

Article Description:
Do you know why most people fail at marketing
anything on the Internet? Even though the products
or services they are trying to sell are awesome?

Distribution Date and Time: Wed Mar  1 17:45:20 EST 2006

Written By:     Christophe Poizat
Copyright:      2006, All Rights Reserved

How Proactive Networking Can Dramatically Boost Your Business
Copyright © 2006 Christophe Poizat, All Rights Reserved

Dear Friend,

Do you know why most people fail at marketing anything
on the Internet? Even though the products
or services they are trying to sell are awesome?

Regardless of your present level of success, pause
for a minute and try to find out the #1 reason for
failure so you can avoid making the same marketing
mistake most people make over and over. Found it?
It is fairly simple: once they have caught someone's
attention, most people will start touting about how
great their products or services are:
"nothing that you will have ever seen..."

Generally, when you own a "brick-and-mortar"
business, you get to meet face-to-face with your
potential customers at least once. That's how people
get acquainted and how business relationships are
established and eventually develop into long-lasting
and mutually beneficial rapports.

It's a fact, people are usually more enticed to do
business with someone they feel they can trust.
Believe me my friend, establishing trust on the
Internet is the most difficult and challenging thing
to accomplish. Why is that?

Here is the main reason: people don't get to see each
other, to feel each other, to see each other's
expressions and body language which helps to gauge
the person that is in front of us and immediately
determine whether we want to do business with
that person or not. Don't we say we have 15 seconds
to make a good or bad impression?

If you want to be successful online, your #1 goal is
to establish a trustworthy relationship with your
potential customers. Instead of touting about your
products or services right off the bat, you would be
better off trying to know people's needs first!

That's were proactive networking comes into play.
Proactive networking has become a necessity in
today's business world. Pro-active networking is
the systematic process of establishing relationships
with new people and build mutually beneficial

Once a relationship is established, it will be easier
to offer your products or services to people that are
in your network and trust you!

Happy pro-active networking!

All the best,

Christophe Poizat is a professional pro-active
networker with excellent communication and networking
skills developed over 20+ years (Europe, USA,
Australia). Join him at:

  or her work. Christophe Poizat can be reached at:

and opinion of its author, Christophe Poizat