Free-Reprint Article Written by: Josh Pike

Twenty-Five Years of Service and Thriving!

Article Description:
Since Lewes residents Rick & Paulise Bell formed Harvard in 1981,
the company has formed more than 50,000 Delaware companies for
everyone from southern truckers to Swiss lawyers.

Distribution Date and Time: Wed Mar  1 18:23:30 EST 2006

Written By:     Josh Pike

Twenty-Five Years of Service and Thriving!
Copyright © 2006 Josh Pike
Rock Coast Media

Local company Harvard Business Services, Inc. (HBS) is celebrating 25 years in business,
forming Delaware companies for its customers and supporting every
step in the life of that company, all across the USA and around
the world.

Since Lewes residents Rick & Paulise Bell formed Harvard in 1981,
the company has formed more than 50,000 Delaware companies for
everyone from southern truckers to Swiss lawyers. Last year
alone, Harvard formed 5,500 new Delaware companies and continues
to grow and expand it's products and services. Harvard currently
offers formation services for incorporations and LLC's, foreign
qualifications, mail forwarding and much more.

Harvard has grown from a corner in the Bell's basement, to a
10,000 square foot state of the art facility on Route One in
Lewes with a team of 19 dedicated and friendly people who know
how to make the details easy when it comes to forming and
maintaining Delaware companies. Amy Culver, Office Manager of the
headquarters facility says, "We have experts in Formation,
Franchise Tax, Accounting and Taxation and every other aspect of
forming and maintaining your Delaware Company, and we want to
help you!"

"We're one of the oldest and one of the largest Incorporating
Companies in Delaware," said Rick Bell, "which really means 'in
the world', because the incorporating business started in
Delaware and doesn't exist in all places. In fact, Delaware
incorporates more new companies every year than most countries."
Additionally, over 60% of all the Fortune 500 companies in the
United States have formed their entities in Delaware.

The world is just where Mr. Bell decided to promote Delaware
companies and since Mr. Bell had gone to high school in
Switzerland, he envisioned the European market as a fertile place
to promote the advantages of Delaware companies. During the
Castle and Carper administrations, Mr. Bell was an active member
of the Governor's International Marketing Committee that
sponsored seminars in European financial capitals on the
"Delaware Advantage". This experience led to an ongoing seminar
series Harvard sponsors for international lawyers and
accountants. Mr. Bell gives seminars globally on a regular basis
and has spoken at the Learning Annex in New York,  the Moscow Law
School, the University of Turkey and Franklin College in Lugano
Switzerland. Recently, Mr. Bell even produced a seminar in
Shanghai China on the "Delaware Advantage".

Harvard began and will always be a community dedicated company
with roots in Sussex County. Controller Cherie Wilkins, of
Lincoln, says, "We are all so blessed to have this source of
revenue which is enough to give support to local charities and
community projects. We have a charitable budget of over $50,000
per year."

One of these projects, initiated by HBS employee Laurie Morgan,
is to send "care packages" to local military personnel  serving
in Iraq. Under the program HBS sends a huge care package
(including hundreds of items the troops have requested) four
times a year, until the day they all come home. "I'm happy to
have initiated this program for the company, and the troops are
certainly happy about it too!" said Morgan. "It's something we
can do to say 'thank you' , and to make every soldier feel

Harvard is also focused on the future of business formations
(Incorporation & LLC) and is constantly updating and installing
state-of-the-art electronic equipment to compete globally in the
services business. Harvard's President & CEO Jack N. Berberian,
who moved to Delaware from Los Angeles, CA last year to take
Harvard into the future says, "we're just at the beginning here,
the future holds tremendous growth for Harvard. We have an
excellent team at Harvard with a track record that boasts an
impressive 25 years of success and a growth plan that will propel
HBS to greater heights."  Mr. Berberian comes to Harvard Business
Services as a leader in the online legal formations industry. Mr.
Berberian was previously the Director/Senior Vice-President of
LegalZoom and Proxilaw in Los Angeles, CA. where he is recognized
as one of the core group of executives that helped lay the
foundation for both companies.

The true essence of Harvard is walking customers through the
start-up phase of forming a corporation or an LLC in Delaware.
"These are the most interesting people in the world" says Brett
Melson, Harvard's U.S. Sales Manager, "and they have the World
Wide Web at their fingertips. We are at the top of a very
competitive and global market place because we are friendly and
we know how to make the process easy for these interesting and
entrepreneurial people. They are the people who are supercharging
the U.S. economy." he said, noting that Harvard has its share of
"famous" clients who want to remain anonymous, one of Delaware's
key advantages. You can also visit HBS at to see why so many companies,
attorneys and accountants consistently use Harvard's services.

Twenty-Five years later as Mr. Bell reflects on his own success,
and the success of his customers, Bell says, "People tell me all
the time that they envisioned success when they started their
business, but that they could never have envisioned how
tremendously successful they later became, just because they were
in the position to take advantage of growth opportunities beyond
their original dream, by diligently working at what they love
doing, whatever it is! It constantly amazes me how many
millionaires we have known as start-up companies."

This article was written by Josh Pike. Josh is a co-founder
of Rock Coast Media, a Boston-Area search engine marketing firm.
Rock Coast Media is a boutique Search Engine Marketing firm that
plans, executes and delivers custom search solutions. We know
search and by listening to your needs and objectives, we will
make it work for you.

  or her work. Josh Pike can be reached at:

and opinion of its author, Josh Pike