Free-Reprint Article Written by: Kamau Austin

Remember the Facts on Memory Loss - Solutions for Most Problems Associated with
Memory Loss

Article Description:
If you are like me forgetting familiar people and things can
be a painful and baffling aspect of aging.  There is however
both good and bad news with memory loss.

Distribution Date and Time: Thu Mar  2 22:52:54 EST 2006

Written By:     Kamau Austin
Copyright:      2006, All Rights Reserved

Kamau Austin's Picture URL:

Remember the Facts on Memory Loss - Solutions for Most Problems Associated with
Memory Loss
Copyright © 2006 Kamau Austin, All Rights Reserved
DBA AdPro Media Sales

If you are like me forgetting familiar people and things can
be a painful and baffling aspect of aging.  There is however
both good and bad news with memory loss.

- The bad news: memory loss will probably affect all of us
as we grow older.

- The GOOD news: there are some very effective treatments
for most memory loss.

There comes a time in all of our lives when our recollection
of people and events may seem to be just slipping away.
Forgetting familiar people and things can be a painful and
baffling aspect of getting older.

It is a helpless feeling, trying to hold on to things like
names, faces, people and places.  Suddenly you forget the
name of the man who has been serving you coffee at the
neighborhood coffee shop for decades.

You forget where you kept your glasses and find it
impossible to recall phone numbers of good friends you have
known.  This is a symptom of the normal aging process but
the question remains is memory loss treatable?

Is there a way to figuratively "turn back the clock" and
reclaim what has been lost? Can we go back to remembering
small things like names of people, faces, places and
important appointments?

-- Explore Promising Solutions for Memory Loss --

Memory loss affects not just the person experiencing it but
also the people around them.  This is because if somebody
misses an appointment or forgets a task then other people
involved  are also affected.

Memory loss may also be an early indication of more serious
diseases and health problems.   Memory loss covers a range
of health conditions like:

- normal aging

- amnesia

- head trauma

- strokes

- Alzheimer's

- Dementia

- stress

The point should be made that if you suffer from memory loss
don't panic.  It could be a normal sign of aging.  Just make
sure you see your doctor to discuss your memory

Don't stress about memory loss!  Seek diagnosis and
treatment and forget about it.

Once a source of extreme embarrassment and shame my wife and
I have learned to make a little joke out of our memory

While these problems should not be taken lightly, it is also
necessary to remember that life is not over.  You can live
an active life even while suffering from memory loss.

In fact, many therapists believe that the most effective way
to break out of the memory loss circle is to keep an active
healthy lifestyle.  This includes a balanced diet, regular
exercise if you are able and you can even consider

This may be why on days I exercise my mind is much more
focused, clear, and less likely to forget.

-- Overcome Stress and Memory Loss --

Therapeutic activities like yoga and meditation help keep
the mind stress free.  These activities work towards
avoiding the forgetfulness that arises out of tension.

A lot of people in their 20s and 30s experience Memory loss
due to excessive stress and tension.  This kind of Memory
loss is not related to age but has its roots in stress.

Stress hampers the effective working of the mind and causes
delay of reaction.  This is because of nervousness and the
unreasonable desire to do too much in too little time.

You should learn to plan your activities according a
realistic time frame.  In other words learn the art of time

Time management will reduce more than half of your total
stress and lessen overall memory loss for many ambitious

-- Follow these Memory Boosting Tips --

- Plan your activities carefully.

- Keep enough time to unwind

- Recover from the strenuous and exhausting work

- Exercise after checking with your doctor.

Exercises like walking, running, meditation and tai’ chi not
only help keep you more healthy but also helps clear your
mind.  This allows you to focus on more important tasks and
reduces the margin of forgetfulness.

To further support your memory boosting efforts you may
consider supplements like Neurovar™.  This supplement aims
to provide you the best combination of vitamins, herbs and
minerals that benefit your brain functioning.

The makers of Neurovar™ make the case that their product is
far more effective than similar products.  It draws on
research from the latest advances in cognitive nutritional
technology to maximize optimal brain health. The blend of
all these powerful ingredients makes Neurovar™ a product you
should seriously look into and is available from Amazon or .

Discover the Latest Health Tips for 2006 at... . Visit The Fit After 40
to Stay in Tune with Your Health.  Article courtesy of...
Kamau Austin, © Copyright 2006

This Article must be published with a disclaimer as such...
This article is for general information purposes only. Before
under taking any exercise or treatment program always first
check first with your doctor and health professionals.

  or her work. Kamau Austin can be reached at:

and opinion of its author, Kamau Austin