Free-Reprint Article Written by: Stanley Popovich

Coping With Your Stresses And Anxieties In The Business World

Everybody deals with anxieties and stresses in the business
world, however sometimes our anxieties can get the best of us. As
a result, here is a list of techniques that a person can use to
help manage their daily stresses and anxieties at their job and
in the business world.

Distribution Date and Time: Tue Mar 21 01:42:06 EST 2006

Written By:     Stanley Popovich

http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/d/p/deal-wth-stress-in-business-world.shtml

http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/d/index.shtml#Stanley_Popovich

Coping With Your Stresses And Anxieties In The Business World
Copyright © 2006 Stanley Popovich
A Layman's Guide to Managing Fear
http://www.managingfear.com

Everybody deals with anxieties and stresses in the business
world, however sometimes our anxieties can get the best of us. As
a result, here is a list of techniques that a person can use to
help manage their daily stresses and anxieties at their job and
in the business world.

Sometimes, we get stressed when everything happens all at once.
When this happens, a person should take a deep breathe and try to
find something to do for a few minutes to get their mind off of
the problem. A person could take a walk, listen to some music,
read the newspaper or do an activity that will give them a fresh
perspective on things.

When facing a current or upcoming task at your job or business
that overwhelms you with a lot of anxiety, divide the task into a
series of smaller steps and then complete each of the smaller
tasks one at a time. Completing these smaller tasks will make the
stress more manageable and increases your chances of success.

Another technique that is very helpful is to have a small
notebook of positive statements that make us feel good. Whenever
you come across an affirmation that makes you feel good, write it
down in a small notebook that you can carry around with you in
your pocket. Whenever you take a break from your business task,
open up your small notebook and read those statements.

Another thing to remember is that no one can predict the future
with one hundred percent certainty. Even if the thing that you
feared does happen there are circumstances and factors that you
can't predict which can be used to your advantage. For instance,
let's say at your place of work that you miss the deadline for a
project you have been working on for the last few months.
Everything you feared is coming true. Suddenly, your boss comes
to your office and tells you that the deadline is extended and
that he forgot to tell you the day before. This unknown factor
changes everything. Remember: we may be ninety-nine percent
correct in predicting the future, but all it takes is for that
one percent to make a world of difference.

Finally, learn to take it one day at a time. Instead of worrying
about how you will get through the rest of the week or coming
month, try to focus on today. Each day can provide us with
different opportunities to learn new things and that includes
learning how to deal with your problems. When the time comes,
hopefully you will have learned the skills to deal with your
situation.

As a Layman, I know that our anxieties and stresses can be
difficult to manage at our place of work and in the business
world. The more control you have over your stresses and
anxieties, the better off you will be in the long run at your
job and other business endeavors.

Mr. Stanley Popovich is the author of "A Layman's Guide to
Managing Fear" an easy to read book that presents a overview
of techniques that are effective in managing persistent fears
and anxieties. For additional information go to:
http://www.managingfear.com

  or her work. Stanley Popovich can be reached at:

and opinion of its author, Stanley Popovich
http://www.managingfear.com