Free-Reprint Article Written by: Brandon Hopkins

3 Quick Ways To Make More Money This Year

Article Description:
Successful business owners all have one thing in common, they are
never satisfied with sales levels. Whether you are making $10,000
a year or $1 million a year, there is always a possibility for

Distribution Date and Time: Thu Mar 23 23:38:28 EST 2006

Written By:     Brandon Hopkins

3 Quick Ways To Make More Money This Year
Copyright © 2006 Brandon Hopkins
Vooed Business Marketing

Successful business owners all have one thing in common, they are
never satisfied with sales levels. Whether you are making $10,000
a year or $1 million a year, there is always a possibility for

Growth only comes when you realize it can happen. You will not
grow if you are content or can't see the future possibilities for

Here are three easy ways that you can transform your business
from the level it is at, into a profit making machine.

1. Always track statistics

This may seem obvious, but most people never do it. You should
always track and gather as much information as possible. Track
walk in customers, track purchases, evaulate marketing, monitor
amount of purchases, frequent vistiors, non-buying prospects,

With this knowledge you will be more informed as to how you
marketing dollars are doing and where you can increase

2. Find people you can trust

For my websites I have one person that writes nearly full time
for me. I can send her topics for articles or websites, and she
does the research and writes well thought out articles. I can pay
her in advance and know that she is going to be there when I need
writing at the last minute.

You definitely need people you can trust as well. These people
may be your managers, family members, or just friends who can
help in a pinch.

3. Develop your passion

Sometimes I need to take a drive through the country to remember
why I love what I am doing. It is easy to get caught up in the
fray of customer service and deadlines, but for me the most
productive time is always when I am out of my business element.
Use this time away to revive your passion.

Next time you are thinking that it is not possible for your
business to make money, remember and put these 3 easy tips into

Brandon Hopkins is the owner of <a href="";>Vooed Business
Vooed has hundreds of tips and suggestions for increasing
your business and help you become more profitable. He can
be contacted through his website at

  or her work. Brandon Hopkins can be reached at:

and opinion of its author, Brandon Hopkins