Free-Reprint Article Written by: Kamau Austin

How to Minimize Memory Loss Tips

Article Description:
Age-related memory loss is a common phenomenon, and
unfortunately, there is no miracle cure for it. So what can
help us? What techniques can we use to help us remember
things properly?

Distribution Date and Time: Fri Mar 31 01:07:06 EST 2006

Written By:     Kamau Austin
Copyright:      2006, All Rights Reserved

Kamau Austin's Picture URL:

How to Minimize Memory Loss Tips
Copyright © 2006 Kamau Austin, All Rights Reserved
DBA AdPro Media Sales

Age-related memory loss is a common phenomenon, and
unfortunately, there is no miracle cure for it. So what can
help us? What techniques can we use to help us remember
things properly?

Here I present a few things that can help you fight this

First, try to keep things organized so that when you have to
find something it doesn't require any memory at all. It's a
good idea to catalogue certain important things too. But
make sure you can remember where you keep the catalogue or
you will be in even bigger trouble.

Apart from trying to keep track of where you put your
things, you might also want to try yoga. Yoga helps
stimulate the brain and nervous system and gives your body a
boost. It helps you think rationally and calmly and gives
you peace of mind. Yoga also improves your concentration.

These are a couple of yogic practices to improve memory:

- (1) Dharana: The mind is made to focus on any one object
to stop the flow of thoughts. By calming the flow of
thoughts, you can improve your concentration.

- (2) Dyana: The overactive mind is calmed and turned
inwards. The basic technique is same as that of dharana; the
difference is that the point of focus is not an object but
is within us. This is a step ahead of dharana.

You can also benefit by trying some other techniques:

~ (1) Let your senses work for you. For example, take a
shower with a blindfold. This will stimulate your senses and
help you remember details.
~ (2) Try to be more attentive. For example, when listening
to music, just listen to the sound of a single instrument.
Distinguish it from the others. This can be a great way to
enhance your senses.

~ (3) Don't follow your daily routine. Practice something
different. Make a new schedule and practice that for a few

All these activities will help improve your memory. This
improvement will happen as a result of the work you do in
these activities.

Nature provides nutrients in ample measure, but it can also
be helpful to take some supplements that will improve your
memory. One such supplement is Neovar(tm).

Neovar(tm) is an advanced supplement that features clinically
proven components that promote a healthy memory and improve
neurological functions. Neovar(tm) helps healthy individuals
who are experiencing age-related changes in their memory,
focus, and overall cognitive abilities. Neovar(tm) is available
at Amazon and at

Exercise your mind. At the same time, keep diet and
supplements in mind. You will definitely benefit from the
time you invest.

Kamau Austin is a health and fitness enthusiast and
advocate. He writes on a regular basis on timeless
health and fitness tips at the Fit After Forty Blog.
See more useful health and fitness news and tips at:

This Article must be published with a disclaimer as such...
This article is for general information purposes only. Before
under taking any exercise or treatment program always first
check first with your doctor and health professionals.

  or her work. Kamau Austin can be reached at:

and opinion of its author, Kamau Austin