Free-Reprint Article Written by: Ali Rodriguez

What Coaching Can do for You

Article Description:
Have you ever noticed how one organization appears to achieve
sustained success while a seemingly identical competitor appears
to constantly struggle?

Distribution Date and Time: Fri Mar 31 04:24:25 EST 2006

Written By:     Ali Rodriguez

What Coaching Can do for You
Copyright © 2006 Ali Rodriguez
Vision for Success

After spending 8 days on a very intensive, Coaching Tele-Sumit,
brainstorming and learning from some of the best in the business,
I was deeply refreshed on the impacting results of coaching and
the tremendous variety of values it offers to those who use it.

Have you ever noticed how one organization appears to achieve
sustained success while a seemingly identical competitor appears
to constantly struggle? These business owners understand the
importance of open communication skills, and believe me, coaching
is an open communication skill. It is also consistency through
relationship-building to help people achieve their full

Good coaches are honest and open, sometimes to a fault; however,
we motivate people to move faster! We know that through
commitment, we work on an area that grows and flourishes, with
less constant effort. That's the key.

Successful business owners understand that employees need to know
they are "cared about" as it boosts performance. Having a coach
shows employees they are highly regarded and valued. A good coach
enables people to get real about the important things that create
growth, motivation and sustained success.

For example: Coaches identify systems that work, and quickly
suggest changing, transforming or riddance of those that don't
while suggesting ideas to create those that do.

Since Coaching is an intensely personal process, coaches build
trust. We expect a lot because we are clear about roles,
expectations and performance. We also know the importance of
coaching others to make the right decisions.

Remember that the highest return from your investment in people
come from getting them committed, caring about them, and
providing the systems or tools needed for them to do their best

As a business coach, I love working with business owners that
possess the determination, commitment and passion for continued
growth. I invite you to check out "The Power of Five" system
which I have created, as a very unique perspective and approach
to your business coaching needs.

Ali's business coaching services are tailored specifically to
meet the needs of small business owners who want to improve,
grow and expand the quality of their businesses and the quality
of their lives. She creative problem-solver and a big thinker.
Learn about her "Power Of Five" philosophy at her web site at Want to "Rock Your World?"
Free Assessment to see if you are ready.

  or her work. Ali Rodriguez can be reached at:

and opinion of its author, Ali Rodriguez