Free-Reprint Article Written by: Jerry Olthoff

#1 Reason for Network Marketers Fail

Article Description:
What's the #1 Reason for Failure in Network Marketing?  It's not
what you think...  This article will open your eyes to the Truth.

Distribution Date and Time: Fri Apr  7 03:48:52 EDT 2006

Written By:     Jerry Olthoff

#1 Reason for Network Marketers Fail
Copyright © 2006 Jerry Olthoff
"Success in 10 Steps"

Why do most networkers fail?  Or at best achieve minimal success?
Is it because they don't work hard?

Well, of course some of them peak when they sign the application!

But there are so many who work really hard, put in tons of hours
and make a ton of phone calls and still have nothing to show for
all their efforts.

Here is the Truth of the Matter:

They fail because of the company.

What I mean is...

They fail because of the Business Model of the Company--

Let me explain.

Most companies have Business Models that keep you from making
what You Deserve.

Really?  Yes, really.

Here are some of the things companies do:

1 - They have large buildings in prime real estate areas
    (that allows them to brag about their company.)

2 - They staff Call centers with lots of people.

3 - They put their Warehouses next to the corporate offices.

These kinds of things cost a Lot of $$$$...

Who do you think pays for these things?

You guessed it.

You, the distributor.

It has to come out of the pay plan.

There's no other way.

For example, let's look at 3 companies I know about:

Company 1 has fancy corporate offices in a high rent district,
complete with a large beautiful fountain.

(Wouldn't you rather have the extra commission rather than a
fountain which you probably will never see?)

Company 2 has a huge call center staffed with over 300 people.

(Can you imagine what they're paying out each year in salaries,
rent, etc.? Trust me.  You don't want to know how much that

Company 3 is Streamlined:

No big call center. No large building in a prime area. And the
warehouse is located in a warehouse district, where the rent is a
lot less.

Company 3 passes the money they save on to you, the distributor,
by putting more money into the compensation plan. That's why
Company 3 is able to pay its distributors $10,000 a month for
about 350 people when with most companies it takes 3,000 people
or more to make that kind of money.

So there you have it...

That's why so many networkers aren't having the success they want
so desperately, the success they're working so hard to get, the
success they absolutely deserve.

Below you'll find something else, a gift from me to you, that
will help you reach the success you deserve in network marketing.

To Your Networking Success <><

Jerry Olthoff 5677 E Singletree
Apache Junction, AZ Home Office:  480 288 5032
Jerry Olthoff lives in Apache Junction, AZ, with his wife,
and their mini-dachshund. For years he owned an insurance
agency. Now he helps people achieve their dreams with
network marketing. What's the #1 Business Building Tool in
Network Marketing?  Go here to find out and also get your
Complimentary Copy of "MLM Success in 10 Steps" --

  or her work. Jerry Olthoff can be reached at:

and opinion of its author, Jerry Olthoff