Free-Reprint Article Written by: Diana Barnum

How to Enjoy a Healthier Life Being N*aked - Legally - In Public

Article Description:
Good news! Health and beauty insider secrets are not just for the
'A-List' any more. A new series of health and lifestyle programs
are underway...

Distribution Date and Time: Fri Apr  7 05:06:13 EDT 2006

Written By:     Diana Barnum

How to Enjoy a Healthier Life Being N*aked - Legally - In Public
Copyright © 2006 Diana Barnum
Ohio Help Group

Good news! Health and beauty insider secrets are not just for the
'A-List' any more. A new series of health and lifestyle programs
are underway, hosted by Kimberly Mac of the LIVEstyle Program(tm)
based in Laguna Beach, California.

Known as The 'N*aked' Vegan (i.e. vegetarian),  Mac is an
international health educator, speaker, radio personality, best
selling author, certified live food chef and fashion designer who
'walks the talk.'

"Why am I known worldwide as The 'N*aked' Vegan? No, I don't run
around N*aked all day!" explained Kimberly Mac. "My healthy
lifestyle consists of living with a stripped down perspective,
naturally raw in every way, incorporating live, energy foods,
free from chemicals, additives and hormones, with all areas of my
life being as N*aked as possible.  I have actually been a fashion
designer all of my life and I know that a truly beautiful person
is not just the clothing and style you portray; to look your
best, it starts with focus on the inside, with your inner body
and mind."

Kimberly has shared health and fashion advice with top
celebrities like Paula Abdul, American Idol Celebrity Judge;
Cyndi Lauper, Grammy Award Music Artist; Carlos Santana, Grammy
Award Music Artist, and Ashanti, Grammy Award Music Artist.

"From a beef jerky diet to Vegetarian LIVEstyle and still loving
it.... Kimberly's support and guidance has been positively Life –
Changing!" said Gregory Scott Reid, 7 time best selling author
and success mentor.

New Telecourse

The first of the new LIVEstyle Program(tm) health series  is a
telecourse, "Your Healthiest Pregnancy," on Wednesday, April 12
at 6 PM Pacific (9 PM EST).  Featured will be Kimberly Mac and
Jinjee Talifero, author of a number of ebooks about a healthy
pregnancy and raising a healthy baby. Talifero has had 4 raw and
cooked lifestyle pregnancies and experience firsthand of what

Overall the telecourse shares how to prepare for feeling and
looking great while being pregnant, and while also giving the
baby the best heath opportunities, too. It also teaches listeners
how to transform their bodies & prepare for their healthiest ever
'self' and 'baby to be.' A sampling of what the telecourse will
focus on includes:

* To Supplement or Not to Supplement  * The Myth of Needing to
Eat More  * Diet for A Raw-Vegan Pregnancy  * Getting Through
Transition  * The Root Of Morning Sickness  * Nursing - Eating
for Good Milk Production

A question / answer session will follow on Monday, April 17, at 6
p.m. Pacific (9 p.m. Eastern) on the same teleconference line in
response to questions emailed in from the first teleconference.
In addition, some bonuses are packaged in with the program:  a
transcript, a Smoothie Guide, recipes, 3-month membership to "RAW
411 Recipe Subscription Series,", a print copy of Best Seller
book, "Wake Up Live the Life You Love, Finding Your Life's
Passion," by Kimberly Mac. Also participation in "Healthy From
the Inside Out Challenge" is included, a group health enhancement
program that's perhaps one of the most valuable part of the
package, and several e-books by Jinjee on raw pregnancy and
raising vegan children and the garden diet, plus a film DVD on
living a raw lifestyle as a family.

Treasure Chest of Health & Beauty Secrets

Many more health tips will be shared in upcoming LIVEstyle
Programs(tm).Coming up soon are:

I. "Beauty From The Inside Out" Teleconference, May 3rd, 6 p.m.
Pacific with Kimberly Mac & Tonya Zavasta!

"Beauty From The Inside Out" - The true 'Fountain of Youth' is
within your own body. Learn how to transform your beauty and
health, slow or even reverse aging, all naturally, without
surgery, chemicals or drugs.

II. Retreat LIVEstyle Program(tm)  - Multi- day live events
focusing on  food rejuvenation, lifestyle cleansing to improve
your health and energy.

Guests have an all-inclusive week or weekend filled with living
foods to start, a full cleanse for several days on liquid
nutrition, yoga daily, breath-walking, lymphatic treatments and
exercises, mineral salt baths, infrared sauna, colon
hydrotherapy, special cleansing massage, and incredible ocean
front accommodations... steps from two beaches in gorgeous Laguna
Beach, CA and much needed rest and relaxation in paradise.

To pre-register for the telecourse, schedule sessions and learn
more, visit  call: (949) 735-5883 or
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  today.

By Diana Barnum, president of  and CEO of . For help with marketing, public
relations and writing, email mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
or call: (614) 529-9459

  or her work. Diana Barnum can be reached at:

and opinion of its author, Diana Barnum