Free-Reprint Article Written by: Terry Sparing

Imagine, I Wonder If You Can...

I have a dream that I can live in an America where all of my
dreams can become a reality. I have a dream that I can enjoy true
financial independence. I have a dream that all things that my
heart desires are within my reach.

Distribution Date and Time: Tue Apr 11 12:41:31 EDT 2006

Written By:     Terry Sparing

http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/d/s/imagine-i-wonder-if-you-can.shtml

http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/d/index.shtml#Terry_Sparing

Imagine, I Wonder If You Can...
Copyright © 2006 Terry Sparing
Exercise Your Free Will
http://www.ExerciseYourFreeWill.com

Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...

You may say I'm a dreamer,
but I'm not the only one,
I hope some day you'll join us,
And the world will live as one.

Surely you recognize the immortal words of John Lennon, circa
1971, from his song and album by the same name, "Imagine."

It is a lovely concept, but it does not have much bearing in the
real world of life. So many people come to the table with their
own little ideas about how everyone else should act and behave.

But, as long as the Constitution permits me to act and behave
according to my own principles of life, liberty and the pursuit
of happiness --- so long as my pursuits don't infringe upon the
rights of others --- then I will continue to act and behave
according to my own principles of living.

Like Martin Luther King, I Have A Dream...

I have a dream that I can live in an America where all of my
dreams can become a reality. I have a dream that I can enjoy true
financial independence. I have a dream that all things that my
heart desires are within my reach.

I have a dream that there are people who share my convictions of
personal liberty and share my dreams of financial independence.

When I came to the Internet, I was seeking the fulfillment of my
dreams. And when I came to the Internet, I found my dreams were
within my reach.

John Lennon was not completely wrong when he penned Imagine. It
is possible for individuals to come together as one.

There are people who believe in the value of working together
towards a common cause. And, I have found myself lucky to be
among this special group of people who believe in the growth
of the one, through the shared experiences of the many.

They work together towards fulfilling a shared goal of financial
success in their own lives. And when I came to them, they
welcomed me into their world with open arms. They did not care
where I had come from or where the journey of life had taken me.
They simply cared about me, and helping me to accomplish my
dreams.

The relationship I share with these folks is exceptional. I could
not ask to be associated with a better group of people. I feel
blessed.

There Is Always Room For One More...

Yeah, another song reference...

The people with whom I have come together with have given me a
gift that I could never had expected. They invited me into their
family. They taught me what I needed to know to become successful
and to realize my dreams in this lifetime. Then they did the best
thing anyone can do for another... They taught me how to stand on
my own two feet, and they have taught me how to be able to do for
others what they have done for me.

They have taught me how to be successful in network marketing.
And, they have taught me how to help others to be successful in
network marketing.

They don't tell me how I should act or behave --- how to fit
into their little clique. No, they did not do that. Instead,
they taught me how to become successful selling other people's
products and services, and then they taught me how to share this
wealth of knowledge with other people. They taught me how to help
other people to be successful in achieving their own dreams and
goals.

Success Is In The Company You Keep

In the time that I have been online, I have been able to build
relationships with some exceptional people who share my goals of
financial independence.

They have taught me how to duplicate their own success. They gave
me the confidence to stand on my own two feet. And then best of
all, they taught me how to share with others what I have learned,
so that others may be successful as we are.

If you want to be successful in life, carefully choose the people
you associate with. The people you surround yourself with are the
people who will help you to reach your goals.

Your dreams are within your reach. Don't be afraid to reach for
them.

Terry Sparing is the owner of
http://www.ExerciseYourFreeWill.com
If you are looking to achieve your own goals of
financial independence, Terry is willing to work
with you to help you make your own dreams a reality.
"Success Is In The Company You Keep"

  or her work. Terry Sparing can be reached at:

and opinion of its author, Terry Sparing
http://www.ExerciseYourFreeWill.com