Free-Reprint Article Written by: Kathy Castillo

Mother Nature and Father Time:  How to Beat This Dynamic Duo

We all age. It is a normal part of life. Unfortunately, some of
us age faster than others. Did you know that stress is considered
one of the main factors in determining how quickly we age?

Distribution Date and Time: Fri Apr 14 01:40:31 EDT 2006

Written By:     Kathy Castillo

http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/d/c/mother-nature-father-time.shtml

http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/d/index.shtml#Kathy_Castillo

Mother Nature and Father Time:  How to Beat This Dynamic Duo
Copyright © 2006 Kathy Castillo
DBA AdPro Media Sales
http://www.healthandfitnessvitality.com/

We all age. It is a normal part of life. Unfortunately, some of
us age faster than others. Did you know that stress is considered
one of the main factors in determining how quickly we age? Those
who experience a lot of stress in their daily lives will tend to
age a lot faster than those who have little to moderate daily
stress.

There is no cure for stress. Everyone has it. Adults have it
and children have it. It is even thought that babies experience
stress in the womb before they are born. Stress can be healthy
because it causes you to try your best, and it keeps you on your
toes all the time; however, stress can also be very harmful. It
can be mentally and physically harmful.

For most of us, stress is easy to understand but difficult to
define.  What causes stress varies considerably. It is basically
a psychobiological response to what we perceive as threatening.
Anything that causes us to struggle emotionally or physically
induces stress.  Since our perceptions are as individualized as
our genetic code, what triggers a stressful response for one
person often does not affect another in the same way.

Stress is the normal "wear and tear" our bodies experience as we
adjust to our continually changing environment; it has physical
and emotional effects on us and can create positive or negative
feelings. As a positive influence, stress can help compel us to
action; it can result in a new awareness and an exciting new
perspective. As a negative influence, it can result in feelings
of distrust, rejection, anger and depression; these feelings, in
turn, can lead to health problems such as headaches, upset
stomach, rashes, insomnia, ulcers, high blood pressure, heart
disease, and stroke. With the death of a loved one, the birth of
a child, a job promotion or a new relationship, we experience
stress as we readjust our lives. In so adjusting to different
circumstances, stress will help or hinder us depending on how we
react to it.

While we realize that high levels of stress can increase one's
chances of suffering a heart attack, stroke or other serious
illnesses, it has also been shown that stress can compromise
immune function and make a person more susceptible to infection.

With its powerful impact, stress certainly can age a person. A
person who is under a lot of stress will look older. This is
because stress also attacks the immune system, and with a lot
of stress, your immune system does not work as well. The body
becomes fatigued, the heart rate increases, the blood pressure
increases, and much more. Much of today's illnesses can be traced
to stress.

Identifying unrelieved stress and being aware of its effect on
our lives is not enough to reduce its harmful effects. Just as
there are many sources of stress, there are many possibilities
for its management. However, the solutions require work: changing
the source of stress and/or changing your reaction to it. You can
also ease the effects of stress with anti-stress products.

To live a happy and healthy life, you must reduce stress. By
reducing stress, you will prevent yourself from developing many
illnesses. If you experience any stress in your life right now,
it would be beneficial to do some research on all natural anti-
stress products like Anxietol7(tm). Anxietol7(tm) is an example
of an all natural anti-stress reliever that can be found at
Amazon or http://www.bodestore.com .

If you are aging more quickly than normal due to high stress,
you should also look at a product called Rejuvinol(tm). This
is a Botox replacement that smoothes wrinkles. You can see
Rejuvinol(tm) at Amazon and http://www.bodestore.com . Stress
can cause aging and wrinkles before their proper time.
Rejuvinol(tm)can help reduce wrinkles and fine lines.

We cannot control how much or what type of stress we will come
across in life; however, we can control how our bodies react to
the stress. We can use all natural anti-stress products like
Anxietol 7(tm)to help boost our immune system and Rejuvinol(tm)
to reduce unwanted wrinkles caused by stress.

If we can learn to control how our bodies react to stress, we can
also reduce many stress-related illness such as heart-attacks,
strokes, diabetes, migraine headaches, and more.

Kathy Castillo is a health and fitness enthusiast and
advocate. She writes on a regular basis on timeless
health and fitness tips at the Fit After Forty Blog.
See more useful health and fitness news and tips at:
http://www.healthandfitnessvitality.com/blogs/fitnessblog.htm
Copyright 2006 AdPro Media Sales, All Rights Reserved
courtesy Kamau Austin.

This Article must be published with a disclaimer as such...
This article is for general information purposes only. Before
under taking any exercise or treatment program always first
check first with your doctor and health professionals.

  or her work. Kathy Castillo can be reached at:

and opinion of its author, Kathy Castillo
http://www.healthandfitnessvitality.com/